• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

2 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

I didn`t say they were

I thought you said this?:

Not worked it out yet? Trump and Putin wanting to breakup the EU. Now stronger than ever with a major player out of the loop.

I'm not trying to be difficult here, I have absolutely no idea what point you are making, how Trump Putin and the EU are relevant in the slightest. That's why I am asking. 

Leave it then if you are not interested in explaining. 

I'm

Advert:

53 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

I thought you said this?:

I'm not trying to be difficult here, I have absolutely no idea what point you are making, how Trump Putin and the EU are relevant in the slightest. That's why I am asking. 

Leave it then if you are not interested in explaining. 

I'm

Quite simple Putin and Trump were attempting to break up the EU,  an organisation founded to maintain peace in Europe without outside help.  Only the UK took the bait.  Putin has now accelerated the EU into a defensive unit with Germany confident to fully arm and supply weapons, and fringe countries more enthusiastic.

End of Statement.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Quite simple Putin and Trump were attempting to break up the EU,  an organisation founded to maintain peace in Europe without outside help.  Only the UK took the bait.  Putin has now accelerated the EU into a defensive unit with Germany confident to fully arm and supply weapons, and fringe countries more enthusiastic.

End of Statement.

😂

Ah yes, honestly I nearly posted on here the other day as a joke to ask how long it would be until brexit was blamed for the Russian invasion of Ukraine. I decided it was in too poor taste though and so I didn't bother. 

I'm not even going to attempt to debate it though because I can't comprehend how you can think that, other than to say that you are so brainwashed in favour of remaining inside a particular (Supposed) trading bloc.

What I will say, and again, I've avoided posting it in the Russia/Ukraine thread because I don't want to derail it with petty squabbling. But there are people seemingly directly calling for military action in there to protect Ukraine's "Sovereignty" despite them sneering and laughing at the idea of British Sovereignty for 6 years now.

I'm not surprised any more by your ability to hold two completely and utterly contradictory views without a shred of self awareness. 

• Like 2

Advert:

34 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Talking sense again 

Thank goodness the majority of people in this country had the good sense to ditch this conman. He is always right with hindsight, he is a fraud who I cannot believe still earns a living.

• Like 1

On 03/03/2022 at 12:22, Regal Beagle said:

Ah yes, honestly I nearly posted on here the other day as a joke to ask how long it would be until brexit was blamed for the Russian invasion of Ukraine. I decided it was in too poor taste though and so I didn't bother. 

I'm not even going to attempt to debate it though because I can't comprehend how you can think that, other than to say that you are so brainwashed in favour of remaining inside a particular (Supposed) trading bloc.

What I will say, and again, I've avoided posting it in the Russia/Ukraine thread because I don't want to derail it with petty squabbling. But there are people seemingly directly calling for military action in there to protect Ukraine's "Sovereignty" despite them sneering and laughing at the idea of British Sovereignty for 6 years now.

I'm not surprised any more by your ability to hold two completely and utterly contradictory views without a shred of self awareness. 

It is in poor taste, yet you still try and get Brexit points across again and again.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Thank goodness the majority of people in this country had the good sense to ditch this conman. He is always right with hindsight, he is a fraud who I cannot believe still earns a living.

Wow 😂 

Just for 1 minute take your remain glasses off and think do I agree with him on this subject? 

And I think u will find at the last count the majority are with him 

Edited by Packmoor_vale

37 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Wow 😂 

Just for 1 minute take your remain glasses off and think do I agree with him on this subject? 

And I think u will find at the last count the majority are with him 

Majority in this country now say it was a mistake to leave, fact

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tommytunstall said:

How is it a 'fact?'

I haven't been asked and I don't know anyone has been asked, so where do you get your 'fact' fact from?

• Like 2

Advert:

Even more so now, the EU can be decisive acting together whilst we dither alone when faced with a Russian madman. What a heartless country we have become under Brexit rule.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Advert:

2 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

Even more so now, the EU can be decisive acting together whilst we dither alone when faced with a Russian madman. What a heartless country we have become under Brexit rule.

That’s got be the most laughable thing I’ve ever read 😂