Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

Advert:

On 15/02/2022 at 17:39, ginge said:

If you're question was when will we shutup about brexit, then the answer is I personally won't until my life sees some tangible benefits from it. That will be my metric of success. 

The question was what are those tangible benefits which would make you think it was a success?

3rd time lucky.

14 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

The question was what are those tangible benefits which would make you think it was a success?

3rd time lucky.

Anything that benefits my life. I'm not fussy. Any benefit will be a start

Advert:

4 hours ago, ginge said:

Anything that benefits my life. I'm not fussy. Any benefit will be a start

3 times you have refused to answer a simple question. 

Just be honest, whatever happens you will not accept brexit as a success in that case?

2 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

3 times you have refused to answer a simple question. 

Just be honest, whatever happens you will not accept brexit as a success in that case?

I have answered your question. I would like brexit to be a success as much as you do. At the moment that is not the case. Even Sunny Boslems best mate Farage knows it's not a success. So far there has only been one extra job created and that's Moggs. How about flipping the question? What benefits to your life have you seen as a result of brexit? 

37 minutes ago, ginge said:

I have answered your question. I would like brexit to be a success as much as you do. At the moment that is not the case. Even Sunny Boslems best mate Farage knows it's not a success. So far there has only been one extra job created and that's Moggs. How about flipping the question? What benefits to your life have you seen as a result of brexit? 

NONE

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ginge said:

Bet the answer is sovereignty 🤔😉

• Haha 1

Advert:

On 17/02/2022 at 19:55, ginge said:

No you have not. And therefore I will not bother either.

If and when you do want to actually answer the question, I'll happily answer yours.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ginge said:

Who cares about hazardous chemicals on our oranges when we've got our bendy bananas back

Trust the science. 

Also you could just not buy things that are treated with those chemicals that none of us had heard of until some guy on twitter told you something that sounded good for your argument.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

On 17/02/2022 at 20:58, Beamish said:

Bet the answer is sovereignty 🤔😉

Can you imagine the reaction if I had the front to try and reverse this logic towards the remainer argument?

Actually sneering at the economy as if it's a completely irrelevant thing being latched onto by idiots with no idea of what they're talking about?

Especially given remainers STILL post things which prove they have no idea what they're talking about, such as the VAT screenshot thing above.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ginge said:

Who cares about hazardous chemicals on our oranges when we've got our bendy bananas back

So Spain, a member of the EU, is treating their fruit with the dreaded Imazalil exclusively for Tesco in the UK, and certainly not for fellow EU countries?

oranges.jpg

13 minutes ago, jimbo57 said:

So Spain, a member of the EU, is treating their fruit with the dreaded Imazalil exclusively for Tesco in the UK, and certainly not for fellow EU countries?

oranges.jpg

It does say post-harvest treatment. I think we are all a bit out of our depth trying to discuss this.

• Like 1