• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

Advert:

8 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

It was a response to you claiming the pottery industry was doing really well.  You inferred that was down to Brexit.  I said nothing about Brexit - I simply pointed out that rising gas prices meant your comment may not be correct.  Nothing to do with Brexit but to do with rising gas prices.

So you replied to the post I made 'inferring' to Brexit in a Brexit thread, and you claim your post in reply had nothing to do with Brexit.

Really?

24 minutes ago, jimbo57 said:

So you replied to the post I made 'inferring' to Brexit in a Brexit thread, and you claim your post in reply had nothing to do with Brexit.

Really?

I despair at times.  My post was about the effects of the rise in gas prices on the pottery industry in Stoke. Gas prices are rising everywhere so it was not about the effect of Brexit on gas prices.  It wasn't about the effect of Brexit on the pottery industry in Stoke.  It was about the damaging effect of the rise in gas prices on the pottery industry which was simply to point out that your assertion that the pottery industry was doing well may not be true.  IT WASN'T ABOUT BREXIT!!!

Advert:

2 minutes ago, For Us All said:

CNN reckons it's an insurrection?

Yeah I've seen AOC's comments resurfacing where she was justifying BLM violence too, apparently parking a truck in an inconvenient place and peeping the horn now and then is far worse than a radical and racist group responsible for murders and hundreds of millions of damage to their own cities.

Is any left wing talking point actually based in truth? I'm really not sure any more.

Advert:

1 minute ago, Regal Beagle said:

Yeah I've seen AOC's comments resurfacing where she was justifying BLM violence too, apparently parking a truck in an inconvenient place and peeping the horn now and then is far worse than a radical and racist group responsible for murders and hundreds of millions of damage to their own cities.

Is any left wing talking point actually based in truth? I'm really not sure any more.

Parliament is now reporting on the disaster that is unfolding with Brexit, more delays, more costs etc. I thought RB and FUA were saying it was a success. Perhaps they were on about Sovereignty!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Parliament is now reporting on the disaster that is unfolding with Brexit, more delays, more costs etc. I thought RB and FUA were saying it was a success. Perhaps they were on about Sovereignty!

Is it on live,if so what channel?

21 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

You don’t need to search it’s. In the papers, and on the Internet, just take your blinkers off

Still can't find anything Tommy,The Times,Daily Mail,Telegraph and the Express all lead on the NHS waiting lists,the Sun on Adele,the Mirror on an oil giant,Guardian on a climate culture war and the Daily Star on handbags and sad wags,whatever that is.

Have you got a link?

• Like 1

Advert:

16 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Still can't find anything Tommy,The Times,Daily Mail,Telegraph and the Express all lead on the NHS waiting lists,the Sun on Adele,the Mirror on an oil giant,Guardian on a climate culture war and the Daily Star on handbags and sad wags,whatever that is.

Have you got a link?

See last post from Osh

15 minutes ago, Osh said:

<ovf censored>.  Its killing this country

No it isn't but the energy crisis might?

"The main reason is the rising global price of energy,which has meant higher energy and transport bills for businesses,many of whom pass on the extra costs to customers.

Supply problems and higher shopping costs also continue to hit businesses.Staff shortages are a particular problem in the UK due to Brexit and the pandemic and are prompting some employers to raise wages".

BBC News 06/02/22