Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

9 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

Do you seriously think brexit has improved this county. Seriously? If you have any sense what so ever surely you can see it 100% hasn’t. In any way shape or form. 

At the moment your right it don’t help when we got poor leaders we were weak from the start with the EU now there taking the Micheal 

Hopefully long term we will be better out of there madness 

im saying nothing else on the matter as u left wing woke types get protected on every front 

up the vale 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Packmoor_vale said:

im saying nothing else on the matter as u left wing woke types get protected on every front 

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, but I suspect you won’t say anything else on the matter because you’ve attached yourself so firmly to the delusional fantasy of a green and pleasant Spitfires and street bunting Brexit that you simply can’t admit what an expensive, obstacle generating, business ruining disaster it’s been. 

Edited by Doha
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Packmoor_vale said:

At the moment your right it don’t help when we got poor leaders we were weak from the start with the EU now there taking the Micheal 

Hopefully long term we will be better out of there madness 

up the vale 

It’s been a disaster as it always was going to be. The majority of people who voted for brexit had no idea what they were actually voting for. 

It’s been a disaster as it always was going to be. The majority of people who voted for brexit had no idea what they were actually voting for. 
I agree that it is and will be a disaster. However I know of some pretty intelligent folk who voted for Brexit and fully realised what they were signing up for. Not the far right, quasi racist people that you would assume either.

4 minutes ago, leedsvaliant said:
2 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

I agree that it is and will be a disaster. However I know of some pretty intelligent folk who voted for Brexit and fully realised what they were signing up for. Not the far right, quasi racist people that you would assume either.

Yeah I do as well, some of whom regret voting leave now. Although I’m not really sure how so many didn’t realise what they were actually voting for 

15 minutes ago, leedsvaliant said:
3 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

At the time of voting nobody knew what they were voting for due to all the lies. Since that day the goalposts have moved a lot so I doubt anyone has got what they voted for. 

Edited by WV

2 hours ago, Packmoor_vale said:

BC52C6DA-18D6-450B-887E-E552244F8D66.thumb.png.8c0762a714010f4809cb005fcf6f21fc.png

David Mirrin, in 2011, said this.

"That leads back to the trading strategy: Short the dollar. The greenback is already down 20% since Murrin predicted a 50% decline in the pages of Forbes two years ago and he says it’s headed lower, flight-to-safety upturns be damned. “It’s going to be oversold all the way down,” he says, chuckling."

in 2011 The Dollar index was around 80. Today it's around 96. That's about a 20% increase, despite covid.

I think you should sign up for his financial advice and let us all know how you get on. Good luck.

Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. 

giphy.gif?resize=708,534&ssl=1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doha said:

Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. Blue passports. 

giphy.gif?resize=708,534&ssl=1

But sovrinty

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Doha said:

🤣  🤣

FGPLmZuWUAM6cVh?format=jpg&name=900x900

FGPLmZ3WQAc9SvP?format=jpg&name=900x900

Well well well this is not what the Empire boys prophesied. What a New Year we have got to look forward to, More levies on products coming from the EU, Council tax rises, Higher energy bills etc etc. Just one gain from Brexit supposed Sovereignty. Bah Humbug

• Like 1