Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

The yellow covers over the pumps also indicate that they haven't opened yet.🚙

I was putting diesel in my car at the time I took the photograph at 1030am. 

7 hours ago, philpvfc said:

How were you managing that when there was no fuel at the site?

I had diesel from the one pump that had fuel in. Would have thought that was obvious like. Higherland garage the same at the moment, no petrol just cheap diesel. No issues locally though..🙄

Any brexiteers willing to take a bet that there are food and fuel shortages in December?  Obviously if there are no issues and its all made up fear mongering then you are all quids in..

3 hours ago, WV said:

Any brexiteers willing to take a bet that there are food and fuel shortages in December?  Obviously if there are no issues and its all made up fear mongering then you are all quids in..

Do you ever read a newspaper or watch any news programmes - apart from BBC of course?  If you did you'd know that shortages are world wide. In one of USA's busiest ports there's a bottleneck of 70 container ships waiting to unload. Same story at many USA ports. The reason, guess what? Well, there's been no Brexit in the USA, so try to figure it out.

Even The Guardian are covering the story, so it must be true.

48 minutes ago, jimbo57 said:

Do you ever read a newspaper or watch any news programmes - apart from BBC of course?  If you did you'd know that shortages are world wide. In one of USA's busiest ports there's a bottleneck of 70 container ships waiting to unload. Same story at many USA ports. The reason, guess what? Well, there's been no Brexit in the USA, so try to figure it out.

I don't read the guardian. I've been reading euronews. There are issues in a lot of places now but they are more severe here due to brexit. 👍

9 hours ago, jimbo57 said:

There is actually an article on delays at USA ports on the BBC news website.

15 hours ago, WV said:

I had diesel from the one pump that had fuel in. Would have thought that was obvious like. Higherland garage the same at the moment, no petrol just cheap diesel. No issues locally though..🙄

So there was fuel in the pump you used. Why assume because a full pump was out that it is because the site has run out of fuel?