Jump to content

Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?


Aussie Rules
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

 

And of course the EU will obviously praise Brexit?😃

Get real.

It was lead brexiteer Jimbo that said I should try euronews for a more balanced view. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

It’s no good knocking when the Boris fan club cover their ears they’ll never except he’s a lying clown 

Turkeys voting for Christmas 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 27/09/2021 at 19:39, tommytunstall said:

No let’s keep it sensible,rising prices,job losses, fuel shortages, travel problems these are just a selection of problems brought on by Brexit, with sadlymore to come.

Give over.

The only shortage we have at the moment is queues for fuel. Meanwhile,despite Brexit Tesco hire 30,000 extra staff for the Christmas rush and travel restrictions are lifted.

Stop making stuff up,do you work for the BBC?🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Give over.

The only shortage we have at the moment is queues for fuel. Meanwhile,despite Brexit Tesco hire 30,000 extra staff for the Christmas rush and travel restrictions are lifted.

Stop making stuff up,do you work for the BBC?🤣

Making things up? Like saying there were no fuel shortages locally? 

It must be lovely living in your bubble ignoring anything that doesn't agree with your view. If it cannot be ignored you just deny its happening despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. 

How is the weather in cloud cuckoo land? Any better than here in brexit land? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WV said:

Making things up? Like saying there were no fuel shortages locally? 

It must be lovely living in your bubble ignoring anything that doesn't agree with your view. If it cannot be ignored you just deny its happening despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. 

How is the weather in cloud cuckoo land? Any better than here in brexit land? 

Well said WV. FUA is to wrapped up with the Freeloader who eats Domino Pizzas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, WV said:

Making things up? Like saying there were no fuel shortages locally? 

It must be lovely living in your bubble ignoring anything that doesn't agree with your view. If it cannot be ignored you just deny its happening despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. 

How is the weather in cloud cuckoo land? Any better than here in brexit land? 

Will you please let me know which local petrol stations currently have a fuel shortage and would you also like to comment on the extra staff Tesco are hiring for Christmas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Will you please let me know which local petrol stations currently have a fuel shortage and would you also like to comment on the extra staff Tesco are hiring for Christmas?

Are you putting down "only a temporary lack of fuel" as a Brexit plus point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Will you please let me know which local petrol stations currently have a fuel shortage and would you also like to comment on the extra staff Tesco are hiring for Christmas?

I told you where the shortages were. They may not be there now but at the time of posting they were. Are you this difficult in real life? You must have more front than Eddie Hall if you think you are in a position to ask anyone to answer specific questions. You have ignored them all year and make childish comments rather than a coherent response time after time. 

I see you are part of the do as I say not as I do section of society. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, WV said:

I told you where the shortages were. They may not be there now but at the time of posting they were. Are you this difficult in real life? You must have more front than Eddie Hall if you think you are in a position to ask anyone to answer specific questions. You have ignored them all year and make childish comments rather than a coherent response time after time. 

I see you are part of the do as I say not as I do section of society. 

"They may be not there now",thank you!

What about all these empty shelves and Tesco hiring thousands of extra staff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

"They may be not there now",thank you!

What about all these empty shelves and Tesco hiring thousands of extra staff?

Are you denying that there were empty shelves across the country too? 

Have they hired thousands of staff or have they advertised for staff? 

You not heard of seasonal workers before? Next you'll be telling us Alton Towers are hiring in March. 

Edited by WV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, WV said:

Are you denying that there were empty shelves across the country too? 

Have they hired thousands of staff or have they advertised for staff? 

You not heard of seasonal workers before? Next you'll be telling us Alton Towers are hiring in March. 

No,just the odd ones which Remainers obviously decided to photograph.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act on ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please use the contact form

    If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here

    Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here

  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...