Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

7 minutes ago, ginge said:

Thought brexit would stop that we can control our borders cant we?

Instead as a result of brexit these big reckless private water companies are being told to tip more sewage into our water systems. As if they are not sufficated with enough sewage. Did you vote for that?

Do u think I’m stupid to vote for illegals to come flooding in, to pollute our waters, have no chocolate biscuits at Asda or to have less foreign workers to do the low paid low skilled jobs our million and odd unemployed don’t want to go work for(not that I blame them)

Are u sure most of it ain’t been blown up to make brexit bad as obviously the leave voters are just cracking on then u got the remain camp putting every random press release up especially on here I’m not saying there wrong but we all know the press will push there own agendas 

As for boris he is defo losing voters 

Brexit was the first time I voted in my life 2nd was for boris to finish it off 

The rest is out of our controls 

Advert:

3 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

Do u think I’m stupid to vote for illegals to come flooding in, to pollute our waters, have no chocolate biscuits at Asda or to have less foreign workers to do the low paid low skilled jobs our million and odd unemployed don’t want to go work for(not that I blame them)

Are u sure most of it ain’t been blown up to make brexit bad as obviously the leave voters are just cracking on then u got the remain camp putting every random press release up especially on here I’m not saying there wrong but we all know the press will push there own agendas 

As for boris he is defo losing voters 

Brexit was the first time I voted in my life 2nd was for boris to finish it off 

The rest is out of our controls 

Project fear is turning into project reality. That's all. The press don't go hard enough. Most are in with this elite government- the likes of Murdoch want to protect their wealth-hence how they reported the alternative of Corbyn. And it's time some people start realising that Boris is a big fat liar who is only for his big fat rich crony mates.

18 minutes ago, ginge said:

Project fear is turning into project reality. That's all. The press don't go hard enough. Most are in with this elite government- the likes of Murdoch want to protect their wealth-hence how they reported the alternative of Corbyn. And it's time some people start realising that Boris is a big fat liar who is only for his big fat rich crony mates.

Do u vote labour?

Are they any different?? 
I’m going struggle vote for boris again and so is my dad who is very pro conservative 

I can see a lot not voting next time and labour will go close 

What will they do differently??

33 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

Do u vote labour?

Are they any different?? 
I’m going struggle vote for boris again and so is my dad who is very pro conservative 

I can see a lot not voting next time and labour will go close 

What will they do differently??

In the last election I did due to the current undemocratic system we are in where in where votes are unequal and the elected government is not a true representation of vote share and in many seats its a choice of two. I feel Labour at the moment are not strong enough in their opposition and are not voicing what they stand for loud enough- not like the Mayor in Manchester who stands up for the working class people of the city. 

Advert:

6 hours ago, ginge said:

This is the most crony corrupt government we have ever had. Some of them make Thatcher look left wing. This government are responsible for brexit-a very right wing idea. They're so far on the right now that 5000 members of Britain First joined the Conservative party when Boris cancelled the investigation into Islamaphobia in the party- another lie of his. 

Still not as far right as sunni though

The sad thing he and many others have been conned but are entrenched in trying not to have to admit it. Male ego at its finest 

Edited by WV
  • Like 1

Advert:

1 hour ago, Tony Rodriguez said:

Nonsense. I was born here and have lived my whole life here. I like it and am happy to tell people as much.

Why do have to wave the Union Jack or worship the Queen to be patriotic?

We have freedom of speech and thought. That is one of the joys of being British.

First and foremost I am English,  I was born in England and my birth was registered in England. 

The fàct that England is part of the British isles, Great Britain or the United  Kingdom does not affect my country of birth.

I respect the cross of St George as the flag of England  and the Union flag as the flag of the United Kingdoms.

Proud of what my country has done well and saddened by the things it did wrong.

Not a royalist but given the choice between a benign monarch or an elected politician I would choose a monarch. 

Advert:

30 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Or hardly vote at all in sunny’s case!!

I’ve never really been botheread about politics I’ve just got on with life but seeing how stoke has changed over my life and finally grown up im obviously concerned what’s it’s going be like in another lifetime especially with no border controls coming in from country’s that have hardly any respect for women 

Hopefully there all trying to escape that way of life and I’ve been brainwashed by farage 

Edited by sunny boslem