Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

21 hours ago, For Us All said:

Financial services exports to Europe rise despite Brexit according to the Telegraph.

Hooray lets throw a party. This is what we voted for! 

Rise from what FUA? What was it before and when and what is it now? Are you just a headline bot now?

• Like 1

Advert:

Advert:

2 hours ago, sunny boslem said:

U would be surprised mate 

There pay has gone up recently and rightly so 

Either way it’s not all down to brexit 

DPD come to my work place daily and the lad said his pay had gone down since they changed to electric vans recently and they cannot take as many parcels. He used to get a quid a parcel dropped off and collected and we usually have around 20 a day for him. Now he isn't allowed to take them so he has had a pay cut in effect. 

Advert:

On 04/09/2021 at 14:10, ginge said:

Shocking that the right wing BBC have blacklisted this video from Peter Stefanovic calling out a few of the many lies that Boris spews out.

If lying in the house was a criminal offence Boris would have multiple life sentences.

The right-wing BBC!!!😃

Is the Taliban leader still posting on Twitter?🤔

48 minutes ago, Doha said:

Proposed NI hikes taking money out of Sunny Boslems pocket to pay for the billions embezzled for PPE and track and trace.

Go on king Boris though eh. 

What’s that got to do with me 😂 

the track and trace was a bit of a farce I agree but the PPE was needed 

in not totally behind boris anymore I just don’t see any other options out there 

Advert:

1 hour ago, sunny boslem said:

What’s that got to do with me 😂 

the track and trace was a bit of a farce I agree but the PPE was needed 

in not totally behind boris anymore I just don’t see any other options out there 

Which PPE was needed, the thousands that were unfit for purpose, or the thousands that are still in crates. Suppose the Tories claimed the money back, on the not fit for purpose, or second thoughts they didn’t