Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

Advert:

6 hours ago, Fosse69 said:
15 hours ago, jimbo57 said:
I think you're clutching at straws now.

A good test of people coming from France is do they speak French.

I'm sure if Jimbo was in the same situation he would stay in a country where he had no family and doesn't speak the language. Either that or he would have gunned up and lead the resistance at home. That seems to be the thing with these right wingers, they all lack empathy and never even consider what it might be like to live that life instead of winning the lottery of life being born a white English man. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, WV said:

I'm sure if Jimbo was in the same situation he would stay in a country where he had no family and doesn't speak the language. Either that or he would have gunned up and lead the resistance at home. That seems to be the thing with these right wingers, they all lack empathy and never even consider what it might be like to live that life instead of winning the lottery of life being born a white English man. 

And so we should continue to let these dinghy folks keep crossing the channel in there droves and keep findIng hotels to put them in while many folks through no fault of their own live in shop doorways 

11 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

And so we should continue to let these dinghy folks keep crossing the channel in there droves and keep findIng hotels to put them in while many folks through no fault of their own live in shop doorways 

The two situations aren't linked. 

• Like 1

Advert:

4 hours ago, Coyney Valiant said:

What happens when we run out of hotels to put them in where do they go then perhaps as your so keen to accept them you could put half a dozen of em up 

Are we close to running out of hotels or are you just making it up? Its not my job to put anyone up but that doesn't mean I wouldn't wish them the best chance at a happier life. How is this effecting you exactly? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sunny boslem said:

Fosse69 

can u please explain how a video of illegal migrants entering our country and scarpering is racial and deserved a weeks ban??

Your ban was the result of a different video, dealt with by PM, which is the usual way for Admin issues.

Advert:

19 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

As explained, admin is dealt with by PM, your conversation with RobF 

What?? 
I’ve had no conversation with robf 

I posted the video of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS entering our country and running off not been rounded up like we are told 

Advert:

On 26/08/2021 at 16:08, Fosse69 said:

There I thought Christmas was a religious celebration.

Are we finding it difficult to import enough priests? Frankincense, gold and myrrh? Not enough shepherds? Are we running short of census takers?

Sorry fosse..... couldn't resist :blush:

22 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

What?? 
I’ve had no conversation with robf 

I posted the video of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS entering our country and running off not been rounded up like we are told 

Contact RobF , he will refresh your mind.