Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

Advert:

2 hours ago, sunny boslem said:

And I’m sure I’ve read a nasty little racist comment of my good friend mr nobbleknobworth 

I’m not quite sure how my comments come across as racist but each to there own 

I'll think you're not a racist when you start wailing about deporting foreign white sex offenders like Rolf Harris.

He's been roaming the streets for 4 years. Not seen Yaxley-Lennon hounding him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hillmanhunter said:

I'll think you're not a racist when you start wailing about deporting foreign white sex offenders like Rolf Harris.

He's been roaming the streets for 4 years. Not seen Yaxley-Lennon hounding him.

He doesn't wear a burka or have brown skin though so he's ok. He'd fit in the EDL just great with Tommy the nonce and all the other wronguns

17 hours ago, For Us All said:

Not for the families in Glasgow and Reading who had their lives ruined in June of last year?

There are bad English people too ya know, do we really need a list of links of English sex offenders, rapists, murderers and pedos? You never seem to get as worked up when they are white

6 hours ago, sunny boslem said:

Like I’ve said before we don’t know if they are desperate refugees and it’s not just a few mate there coming in illegally in there thousands and we’re doing nothing about it 

What are you talking about? Priti has been very strong and condemnatory in her language, appointed someone as the Clandestine Channel Threat Commander, and considered the use of wave machines to repel boats.

I can't believe that hasn't done the trick - it was very clear to everyone, and that includes refugees who don't speak English, that Brexit means Brexit.

• Haha 1

Advert:

9 hours ago, sunny boslem said:

Like I’ve said before we don’t know if they are desperate refugees and it’s not just a few mate there coming in illegally in there thousands and we’re doing nothing about it 

I think crossing the channel in a dinghy is evidence that these people are desperate. They are risking their life to get here. How much more desperate can you get? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The_godfather said:

What are you talking about? Priti has been very strong and condemnatory in her language, appointed someone as the Clandestine Channel Threat Commander, and considered the use of wave machines to repel boats.

I can't believe that hasn't done the trick - it was very clear to everyone, and that includes refugees who don't speak English, that Brexit means Brexit.

All you get of pretty Patel is words but no action 

9 minutes ago, WV said:

I think crossing the channel in a dinghy is evidence that these people are desperate. They are risking their life to get here. How much more desperate can you get? 

The difference between your thoughtful and empathic comment and the nasty, mendacious, heartless and spiteful comments by the person you quoted are marked.

Edited by mr.hobblesworth

Advert:

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

Great to hear that cricket legend Sir Ian Botham has been appointed the UK's new trade envoy to Australia.Obviously been put there to beef things up?😀👍

Was he elected democratically? 

More proof that leaving the EU has left us still so far away from having an ounce of democracy in this country. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ginge said:

Was he elected democratically? 

More proof that leaving the EU has left us still so far away from having an ounce of democracy in this country. 

Oh yes,by an eighty seat majority

The EU and democracy are non-existent with even president Ursula calling for "a new push for European democracy".

When was the last time you voted for your EU MEP,in fact can you even remember who it was?

10 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Oh yes,by an eighty seat majority

The EU and democracy are non-existent with even president Ursula calling for "a new push for European democracy".

When was the last time you voted for your EU MEP,in fact can you even remember who it was?

How does Ian Botham have an eighty seat majority? He's in the house of lords which none of us get to vote who goes in unlike European Parliament. You mean a majority which the majority did not vote for thanks to our completely undemocratic system.

Advert:

21 hours ago, WV said:

But why are they risking their lives to get here? They're already in the wonderful EU, isn't that good enough, or even better than the UK according to some on here.