Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

Advert:

On 13/08/2021 at 10:49, sunny boslem said:

So ginge comments that the fruit and veg shelves are empty again 

Then Doha puts pictures on that our farmers are going out of business 

something ain’t right there 

Cant our farmers get some apples and oranges on the go 

We are famous for growing Oranges in this country 

Advert:

2 hours ago, WV said:

It's like needing milk and driving past the local co-op and going to Brazil for it instead. Excellent. 

Give over.Who cares about where their fruit comes from as long as the price is right?My oranges are from Brazil and my grapes from South Africa.Are remainers really bothered that their avocados come from Mexico?

Advert:

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

Give over.Who cares about where their fruit comes from as long as the price is right?My oranges are from Brazil and my grapes from South Africa.Are remainers really bothered that their avocados come from Mexico?

Depends if they cost more really doesn't it? You don't seem to care about anything though apart from defending the worst PM we have ever had in Bozza so that's where we differ. 

It was more a comment in the context of Sunny saying our farmers should get some oranges on the go. Great idea, can't see any problems arising with that one! Been a while since I had a nice local British Orange. 

Edited by WV

18 hours ago, WV said:

Depends if they cost more really doesn't it? You don't seem to care about anything though apart from defending the worst PM we have ever had in Bozza so that's where we differ. 

It was more a comment in the context of Sunny saying our farmers should get some oranges on the go. Great idea, can't see any problems arising with that one! Been a while since I had a nice local British 

You should worry more about the class of opposition.How they can improve to give Boris a run for his money.Any solutions?

Advert:

5 minutes ago, hillmanhunter said:

What’s that got to do with Brexit?

The majority who voted leave voted that way to have better control of our borders but obviously this still ain’t happening so all the minor issues like no oranges now and again is for <ovf censored> all really cause nothing has changed 

Blame boris and co not the voters