• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

29 minutes ago, hillmanhunter said:

Meanwhile,the IMF forecasts that the UK will have the fastest economy rebound of 7% and beat all other nations due to our world-leading vaccination programme.

Advert:

28 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Meanwhile,the IMF forecasts that the UK will have the fastest economy rebound of 7% and beat all other nations due to our world-leading vaccination programme.

Marvellous, not related to brexit but thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

Edited by WV

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

Meanwhile is just a short way of saying "la la la, not listening".

But to address YOUR post. Only a Brexiter would jump for joy at a 25% pay cut followed by a 7% rise.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WV said:

Marvellous, not related to brexit but thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

Here's a bit more positive news about the economy,which of course as some remainers know is not related to Brexit.Anyway,the OECD forecasts that UK GDP will rise by 7.2% in 2021,the fastest growth since 1941.

11 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Here's a bit more positive news about the economy,which of course as some remainers know is not related to Brexit.Anyway,the OECD forecasts that UK GDP will rise by 7.2% in 2021,the fastest growth since 1941.

That's great news if you ignore the fact UK economy suffered more than practically every other country in 2020.

In other words, this 7.2% growth is coming after a massive drop. That was my analogy.

Would you be happy if you're income was cut by 9 percent in 2020 but then increased by 7.2% in 2021?

spacer.png

Advert:

48 minutes ago, hillmanhunter said:

That's great news if you ignore the fact UK economy suffered more than practically every other country in 2020.

In other words, this 7.2% growth is coming after a massive drop. That was my analogy.

Would you be happy if you're income was cut by 9 percent in 2020 but then increased by 7.2% in 2021?

spacer.png

Loving the spin of a net negative being a positive of brexit. Keep em coming FUA

3 minutes ago, WV said:

Loving the spin of a net negative being a positive of brexit. Keep em coming FUA

I will but I'm still trying to get over the fact that you thought our economy was nothing to do with Brexit?

Anyway.

Goldman Sachs,the IMF and the OECD can't all be wrong can they?

21 minutes ago, hillmanhunter said:

My mum came over to the UK as an infant in a boat. I probably have a different outlook on things to you.

Obviously u do then I can only assume she went on to become part of this country working paying tax bringing up a family etc 👍 

look I would have a completely different look to it if it was mums and babies on them boats but let’s be honest it ain’t it’s full grown men who have left there families behind to fiend for themselves 

Advert:

27 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

Obviously u do then I can only assume she went on to become part of this country working paying tax bringing up a family etc 👍 

look I would have a completely different look to it if it was mums and babies on them boats but let’s be honest it ain’t it’s full grown men who have left there families behind to fiend for themselves 

So she's got permission to stay from you? That's great - I'll let her know.

Thanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sunny boslem said:

Did you watch those very young kids being led away holding hands with Border Force/RNLI on BBC News tonight?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, For Us All said:

I will but I'm still trying to get over the fact that you thought our economy was nothing to do with Brexit?

Anyway.

Goldman Sachs,the IMF and the OECD can't all be wrong can they?

I thought you would have blamed covid for the downturn? 

Are you still thinking that the vaccination was something to do with Brexit? 

Advert:

2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Did you watch those very young kids being led away holding hands with Border Force/RNLI on BBC News tonight?

What?? 

no kids on there 

How have these very young kids got across Europe never mind the channel 😂 

More brainwashing by the bbc