• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

Advert:

1 hour ago, sunny boslem said:

Our cities are becoming <ovf censored> holes 

how long before we end up a third world country 

Please explain how our cities becoming s-holes is because of illegal immigration? Or even legal immigration ?

15 minutes ago, ginge said:

Please explain how our cities becoming s-holes is because of illegal immigration? Or even legal immigration ?

Go drive through Hanley cobridge burslem Tunstall and let me know what u think if that’s not enough then go have a drive round the outskirts of Manchester 

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, ginge said:

Surely a wind up

U need open your eyes and wake up  do yourself a favour and listen to his new news channel and see what he is really like 

U need get away from the fact that he got brexit done as your pissed off as u did not want leave which I understand 

No need to just dismiss him completely though there is millions out there who like and agree with him they can’t all be wrong 

Advert:

1 minute ago, sunny boslem said:

U need open your eyes and wake up  do yourself a favour and listen to his new news channel and see what he is really like 

U need get away from the fact that he got brexit done as your pissed off as u did not want leave which I understand 

No need to just dismiss him completely though there is millions out there who like and agree with him they can’t all be wrong 

Of course millions can be wrong, but why was he never elected as a MP?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

You are now annoyed that you aren't getting the Brexit you voted for are you not? You admitted you were duped so why go on the attack? People voted for the nazis and like coldplay, you can't trust people. 

Just now, WV said:

You are now annoyed that you aren't getting the Brexit you voted for are you not? You admitted you were duped so why go on the attack? People voted for the nazis and like coldplay, you can't trust people. 

😂 

U are nuts mate 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, WV said:

Chance would be a fine thing. A fine thing indeed. 

• Like 1

Advert:

32 minutes ago, Doha said:

Chance would be a fine thing. A fine thing indeed. 

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race and there's no way anyone can prove any differently 

43 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

Never going get in in front of the main 2 party’s 

He would 100% make a better job of it though 

So you agree that we should have proportional representation and our current system is undemocratic... despite brexit supposedly reinstating our democracy...?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ginge said:

So you agree that we should have proportional representation and our current system is undemocratic... despite brexit supposedly reinstating our democracy...?

And our sovrinty just forgetting we paid France 114m to protect our borders. 

3 hours ago, WV said:

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race and there's no way anyone can prove any differently 

I am doing excellent shopping genuinely now forms a part of my inner monologue when in Tesco. 

Advert: