Jump to content

Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?


Aussie Rules
 Share

Recommended Posts

Advert:


I thought all the voters knew exactly what they were voting for? Is it finally coming to light that actually everyone got done over here? Brexit voters is it not a case of "you won get over it?" Or does that just work when remainers aren't happy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


2 hours ago, sunny boslem said:

Don’t blame the voters 

Why did you not realise what you were voting for, let me remind.

Back to when Britain rules the waves.

End of immigration.

350million 

Self rule

No barriers or tariffs.

Or where you taken in like thousands of others, when you put your trust in Doris, Gove, Mogg and Co.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tommytunstall said:

Why did you not realise what you were voting for, let me remind.

Back to when Britain rules the waves.

End of immigration.

350million 

Self rule

No barriers or tariffs.

Or where you taken in like thousands of others, when you put your trust in Doris, Gove, Mogg and Co.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/04/2021 at 15:30, Iron Curtain said:

I see Tommy Robinson is up to his old tricks again... dislikes asylum seekers but seeking asylum to the US.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/apr/12/tommy-robinson-asked-wealthy-us-backers-help-claim-asylum

Some good news today: Tommy Robinson, has been found by the High Court to have libelled a Syrian teenage refugee and ordered to pay him £100,000 in damages.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


On 21/07/2021 at 15:45, WV said:

I thought all the voters knew exactly what they were voting for? Is it finally coming to light that actually everyone got done over here? Brexit voters is it not a case of "you won get over it?" Or does that just work when remainers aren't happy? 

What u on about? 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 21/07/2021 at 15:58, tommytunstall said:

Why did you not realise what you were voting for, let me remind.

Back to when Britain rules the waves.

End of immigration.

350million 

Self rule

No barriers or tariffs.

Or where you taken in like thousands of others, when you put your trust in Doris, Gove, Mogg and Co.

I knew what I was voting for 

Millions not thousands 

Does not make u right 

Edited by sunny boslem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 21/07/2021 at 15:58, tommytunstall said:

Why did you not realise what you were voting for, let me remind.

Back to when Britain rules the waves.

End of immigration.

350million 

Self rule

No barriers or tariffs.

Or where you taken in like thousands of others, when you put your trust in Doris, Gove, Mogg and Co.

Still bitter I see.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, ginge said:

Some good news today: Tommy Robinson, has been found by the High Court to have libelled a Syrian teenage refugee and ordered to pay him £100,000 in damages.

Now I know what your on about the little <ovf censored> bullying English girls on a online video 

but suppose your ok with that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


1 hour ago, sunny boslem said:

Now I know what your on about the little <ovf censored> bullying English girls on a online video 

but suppose your ok with that 

I'm not ok with bullying no.

Let's stick to the facts. And evidence. Tommy Robinson filmed a schoolboy being beaten up and posted it on social media. There is no evidence of this child being a bully. Just the word of Tommy Robinson who is anti-Islam.

Suppose you're ok with kids being beaten up and then posted on social media? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So those volunteers who are rescuing people from drowning are now getting abuse! Disgraceful behaviour.

No thanks to the work of the likes of Farage who fire up these people to behave like this.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ginge said:

So those volunteers who are rescuing people from drowning are now getting abuse! Disgraceful behaviour.

No thanks to the work of the likes of Farage who fire up these people to behave like this.

And before the Farage fan club on here pipe up, here is my evidence for him firing up these people who have gone on to abuse the volunteers stopping people from drowning at sea. Farage is a disgusting human-being. 

20210724_140844.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act on ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please use the contact form

    If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here

    Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here

  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...