Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

Advert:

I thought all the voters knew exactly what they were voting for? Is it finally coming to light that actually everyone got done over here? Brexit voters is it not a case of "you won get over it?" Or does that just work when remainers aren't happy? 

Advert:

2 hours ago, sunny boslem said:

Don’t blame the voters 

Why did you not realise what you were voting for, let me remind.

Back to when Britain rules the waves.

End of immigration.

350million 

Self rule

No barriers or tariffs.

Or where you taken in like thousands of others, when you put your trust in Doris, Gove, Mogg and Co.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tommytunstall said:

End of immigration.

350million 

Self rule

No barriers or tariffs.

Or where you taken in like thousands of others, when you put your trust in Doris, Gove, Mogg and Co.

• Like 1

On 12/04/2021 at 15:30, Iron Curtain said:

I see Tommy Robinson is up to his old tricks again... dislikes asylum seekers but seeking asylum to the US.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/apr/12/tommy-robinson-asked-wealthy-us-backers-help-claim-asylum

Some good news today: Tommy Robinson, has been found by the High Court to have libelled a Syrian teenage refugee and ordered to pay him £100,000 in damages.

• Like 2

Advert:

On 21/07/2021 at 15:45, WV said:

I thought all the voters knew exactly what they were voting for? Is it finally coming to light that actually everyone got done over here? Brexit voters is it not a case of "you won get over it?" Or does that just work when remainers aren't happy? 

What u on about? 

On 21/07/2021 at 15:58, tommytunstall said:

End of immigration.

350million 

Self rule

No barriers or tariffs.

I knew what I was voting for 

Millions not thousands 

Does not make u right 

Edited by sunny boslem

On 21/07/2021 at 15:58, tommytunstall said:

End of immigration.

350million 

Self rule

No barriers or tariffs.

Still bitter I see.

19 hours ago, ginge said:

Some good news today: Tommy Robinson, has been found by the High Court to have libelled a Syrian teenage refugee and ordered to pay him £100,000 in damages.

Now I know what your on about the little <ovf censored> bullying English girls on a online video 

but suppose your ok with that 

Advert:

1 hour ago, sunny boslem said:

Now I know what your on about the little <ovf censored> bullying English girls on a online video 

but suppose your ok with that 

I'm not ok with bullying no.

Let's stick to the facts. And evidence. Tommy Robinson filmed a schoolboy being beaten up and posted it on social media. There is no evidence of this child being a bully. Just the word of Tommy Robinson who is anti-Islam.

Suppose you're ok with kids being beaten up and then posted on social media? 

So those volunteers who are rescuing people from drowning are now getting abuse! Disgraceful behaviour.

No thanks to the work of the likes of Farage who fire up these people to behave like this.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ginge said:

So those volunteers who are rescuing people from drowning are now getting abuse! Disgraceful behaviour.

No thanks to the work of the likes of Farage who fire up these people to behave like this.

And before the Farage fan club on here pipe up, here is my evidence for him firing up these people who have gone on to abuse the volunteers stopping people from drowning at sea. Farage is a disgusting human-being. 

20210724_140844.jpg