Jump to content

Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?


Aussie Rules
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jimbo57 said:

A couple of days ago there were a shortage of vegetable pickers and pub/restaurant workers, now it's lorry drivers.

Current UK unemployed rate is 4.8%, that's well over a million people.

Try blaming the benefit system not brexit.

So who's at fault for the broken system? And therefore the EU wasn't the problem in the first place. 

Edited by ginge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ginge said:

So who's at fault for the broken system? And therefore the EU wasn't the problem in the first place. 

Balanced market, trade flowing both ways, lorries full both ways. No money in empty trips. Irish trade goes direct to France by-passing the island of Britain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

So you admit Brexit is part of the problem?  Who'd have thought it?!!

Yes obviously we have a few teething problems to sort out 

But for all I know it’s probably just reporters who are on your side trying blame everything on brexit 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

Yes obviously we have a few teething problems to sort out 

But for all I know it’s probably just reporters who are on your side trying blame everything on brexit 

 

 

“For all I know”. So you know nothing??

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

Yes obviously we have a few teething problems to sort out 

But for all I know it’s probably just reporters who are on your side trying blame everything on brexit 

 

 

And how long do the teething problems take to sort out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, sunny boslem said:

Could take years I suppose just depends how long the EU carry on making it hard to try and keep there empire going 

Is it not in their member states interests?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve just watched a report by farage saying don’t believe a word miss Patel is telling us illegal immigration is still happening over 600 people entered this country illegally last weekend on boats that used to be dingys but according to u guys we got no veg pickers truck drivers etc 🤷🏿‍♂️ 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

I’ve just watched a report by farage saying don’t believe a word miss Patel is telling us illegal immigration is still happening over 600 people entered this country illegally last weekend on boats that used to be dingys but according to u guys we got no veg pickers truck drivers etc 🤷🏿‍♂️ 
 

I dont think its "according to us"  

My mate works as a lorry driver and there are 1000 less drivers at his depot alone due to brexit. Maybe his gaffer should nip down to the beach and employ the 600 illegal immigrants as they arrive to make up the shortfall. I'm not sure how you think illegal immigrants can make up the numbers of all the legal immigrants who you voted to send home. 

You dont make sense, as usual. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ginge said:

Is it not in their member states interests?

Its exactly what he voted for himself,  he thought he was looking after his own interests but he seems to get worked up when anyone else tries to do the same thing. No self awareness at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ginge said:

Is it not in their member states interests?

Not at all…..it’s their own vested interest and always has been, one of the biggest problems with the EU, they want to rule Europe, don’t care about their states, just do what they say. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, WV said:

I dont think its "according to us"  

My mate works as a lorry driver and there are 1000 less drivers at his depot alone due to brexit. Maybe his gaffer should nip down to the beach and employ the 600 illegal immigrants as they arrive to make up the shortfall. I'm not sure how you think illegal immigrants can make up the numbers of all the legal immigrants who you voted to send home. 

You dont make sense, as usual. 

You don’t make any sense either. Your mate claims 1000 drivers short in one depot!. Stobart only has 2700 trucks across Europe! That must be the worlds largest depot ten fold. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, WV said:

I dont think its "according to us"  

My mate works as a lorry driver and there are 1000 less drivers at his depot alone due to brexit. Maybe his gaffer should nip down to the beach and employ the 600 illegal immigrants as they arrive to make up the shortfall. I'm not sure how you think illegal immigrants can make up the numbers of all the legal immigrants who you voted to send home. 

You dont make sense, as usual. 

Your like my stalker 

What I mean is I don’t get it according to the remain side we ain’t got enough lorry drivers to cope cause we have sent them all home cause of brexit while we continue to allow people in by illegal boats 

so we are sending genuine tax paying workers home and allowing untrained workers in on boats straight on benifits if that’s true u can hardly blame the voters 

One thing I know for fact is the delivery industry has gone mental since the virus fact 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act on ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please use the contact form

    If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here

    Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here

  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...