Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

1 hour ago, jimbo57 said:

A couple of days ago there were a shortage of vegetable pickers and pub/restaurant workers, now it's lorry drivers.

Current UK unemployed rate is 4.8%, that's well over a million people.

Try blaming the benefit system not brexit.

So who's at fault for the broken system? And therefore the EU wasn't the problem in the first place. 

Edited by ginge

12 minutes ago, ginge said:

So who's at fault for the broken system? And therefore the EU wasn't the problem in the first place. 

Balanced market, trade flowing both ways, lorries full both ways. No money in empty trips. Irish trade goes direct to France by-passing the island of Britain.

4 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

So you admit Brexit is part of the problem?  Who'd have thought it?!!

Yes obviously we have a few teething problems to sort out 

But for all I know it’s probably just reporters who are on your side trying blame everything on brexit 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

But for all I know it’s probably just reporters who are on your side trying blame everything on brexit 

“For all I know”. So you know nothing??

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

And how long do the teething problems take to sort out?

10 hours ago, sunny boslem said:

Could take years I suppose just depends how long the EU carry on making it hard to try and keep there empire going 

Is it not in their member states interests?

• Like 1

I’ve just watched a report by farage saying don’t believe a word miss Patel is telling us illegal immigration is still happening over 600 people entered this country illegally last weekend on boats that used to be dingys but according to u guys we got no veg pickers truck drivers etc 🤷🏿‍♂️ 

12 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

I’ve just watched a report by farage saying don’t believe a word miss Patel is telling us illegal immigration is still happening over 600 people entered this country illegally last weekend on boats that used to be dingys but according to u guys we got no veg pickers truck drivers etc 🤷🏿‍♂️ 

I dont think its "according to us"  

My mate works as a lorry driver and there are 1000 less drivers at his depot alone due to brexit. Maybe his gaffer should nip down to the beach and employ the 600 illegal immigrants as they arrive to make up the shortfall. I'm not sure how you think illegal immigrants can make up the numbers of all the legal immigrants who you voted to send home. 

You dont make sense, as usual. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ginge said:

Its exactly what he voted for himself,  he thought he was looking after his own interests but he seems to get worked up when anyone else tries to do the same thing. No self awareness at all. 

2 hours ago, ginge said:

Not at all…..it’s their own vested interest and always has been, one of the biggest problems with the EU, they want to rule Europe, don’t care about their states, just do what they say. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, WV said:

My mate works as a lorry driver and there are 1000 less drivers at his depot alone due to brexit. Maybe his gaffer should nip down to the beach and employ the 600 illegal immigrants as they arrive to make up the shortfall. I'm not sure how you think illegal immigrants can make up the numbers of all the legal immigrants who you voted to send home. 

You don’t make any sense either. Your mate claims 1000 drivers short in one depot!. Stobart only has 2700 trucks across Europe! That must be the worlds largest depot ten fold. 

7 minutes ago, WV said:

Your like my stalker 

What I mean is I don’t get it according to the remain side we ain’t got enough lorry drivers to cope cause we have sent them all home cause of brexit while we continue to allow people in by illegal boats 

so we are sending genuine tax paying workers home and allowing untrained workers in on boats straight on benifits if that’s true u can hardly blame the voters 

One thing I know for fact is the delivery industry has gone mental since the virus fact