• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

7 minutes ago, hillmanhunter said:

So you were asking if someone could check it and also couldn't give a rats ass if it's true or not?

You're all over the place. Get a grip.

I was asking if anyone else could confirm it not to check it for me.

I said I don't give a rat's ass where they put them.... not whether it's true or not.

You spend some time reading what im not saying. Saves time if you read it as it is, not as you think it is.

Advert:

4 minutes ago, geosname said:

I was asking if anyone else could confirm it not to check it for me.

I said I don't give a rat's ass where they put them.... not whether it's true or not.

You spend some time reading what im not saying. Saves time if you read it as it is, not as you think it is.

Deliberately obtuse and then cry salty tears when you're misunderstood. Everyone sees through it. The replies to your posts should tell you that.

Catch yourself on.

6 minutes ago, hillmanhunter said:

Deliberately obtuse and then cry salty tears when you're misunderstood. Everyone sees through it. The replies to your posts should tell you that.

Catch yourself on.

Oh im so misunderstood, 555 555.

I don't care what people think, that's their problem not mine.

The replies that im a racist?

If I was would I chose Asia as my home? Would I marry an Asian woman after divorcing a Japanese woman after being involved with a Caribbean woman?

Logic would suggest otherwise........ which race am I against?....... the ones I haven't been involved with?

Which bit of my post accused you of being a racist? I said you should be ashamed of yourself for spreading racist tropes. 

Particularly given your role on this site. It gives the impression that it’s Ok. It also shows the club in a bad light.

if you were an Employee of the club or any major company you could get sacked. It’s well established law in this country.

1 hour ago, JohnJames said:

Which bit of my post accused you of being a racist? I said you should be ashamed of yourself for spreading racist tropes. 

Particularly given your role on this site. It gives the impression that it’s Ok. It also shows the club in a bad light.

if you were an Employee of the club or any major company you could get sacked. It’s well established law in this country.

Im not in that country.

Have you established the answer to the question was true or false?

But pressures on the system mean that sometimes these centres are full – and barracks, hotels and B&Bs are used as ‘overspill’.

=============================

It is not typical for asylum seekers to be accommodated in hotels. They are a kind of contingency accommodation that may be used by the Home Office’s asylum accommodation providers when there is a good reason to do so. The number of people seeking asylum being temporarily accommodated in hotels has risen since September 2019. This has been due to issues with the accommodation provider contracts and, more recently, because of measures to limit the risk of spreading Covid-19.

===============================

The quality of hotel accommodation varies. Most rooms are in budget hotels, which are being used during the pandemic because social distancing is not possible in accommodation the Home Office usually uses, especially those that have several beds or bunkbeds in one room.

=================================

guardian (bottom)..... salvation army (top)...... government (middle)

so no definitive answer?

Advert:

12 minutes ago, geosname said:

Damn brexit

Eurovision: Italy wins while UK's James Newman gets nil points

Nothing new there. Be interesting to see if Italy can afford hosting it.

We have a  lot to learn from these European types about popular music.

As we are clearly lagging there. (tongue firmly in cheek).

It's a right laugh really. The one that won? What a joke. Fourth rate second hand Italian Kiss impersonators.

My sides are still splitting. 

I suspect we will hear little more of these monsters of pop.

UK entry was a bag of <ovf censored>. But we don't try do we? Just send some random person over there to get nul point. 

It feels a bit cruel really.

Edited by toyahw

2 hours ago, philpvfc said:

Didn’t watch Eurovision last night but it was a better watch than Glastonbury for those who paid their £20 to watch the live stream.

The Eagles at The Forum was excellent,last night.

Advert:

I wonder if they'll all be tuning in again at 8 o'clock this Saturday for another all English final?

Can't see it being nil,nil can you?

Free to watch on YouTube by the way for anybody who's interested,it can be found on the BT subscription.

2 hours ago, For Us All said:

I wonder if they'll all be tuning in again at 8 o'clock this Saturday for another all English final?

Can't see it being nil,nil can you?

Free to watch on YouTube by the way for anybody who's interested,it can be found on the BT subscription.

Luckily Brexit does not apply to football, otherwise the Champions League would be view only for the English.

On 23/05/2021 at 08:38, philpvfc said:

Didn’t watch Eurovision last night but it was a better watch than Glastonbury for those who paid their £20 to watch the live stream.

Yes,that's more wasted money just like the public money wasted by the BBC on Eurovision.Strange how they won't disclose the amount?

Advert:

Austrian telecoms company A1 to introduce roaming charges for UK visitors from the 1st June.

https://futurezone.at/produkte/grossbritannien-england-roaming-oesterreich-a1-brexit/401392056

I imagine they'll be the only one to do this so nothing to worry about.

First quarter exports to EU down 23%. Non EU exports only down 0.8% (both comparisons with 2018).

Also, probably nothing to worry about. Teething problems, probably. I've been watching Cummings on Coronavirus committee meeting and it's clear that if anyone can solve these problems it's our fantastic government. Sunlight uplands.

Better turnout of gammons than i expected for the racist Farage in America. Probably more people who voted for him in the 7 timed he stood in general elections combined. The man is a disgrace to our country and has no mandate for the airtime he gets. 

20210526_211734.jpg

13 minutes ago, ginge said:

Better turnout of gammons than i expected for the racist Farage in America. Probably more people who voted for him in the 7 timed he stood in general elections combined. The man is a disgrace to our country and has no mandate for the airtime he gets. 

20210526_211734.jpg

😂😂 

sir farage to u