Jump to content

  • OVF player sponsorship 2022

    £10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?


Aussie Rules
 Share

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, JohnJames said:

Right so all the European truck drivers have gone back home because of Covid. Provide an article confirming your <ovf censored>.

😂 

Illegal immigrants ain’t gone home so I can’t see foreign lorry drivers been forced out 

There is a shortage cause demand has gone through the roof 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


21 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

😂

Illegal immigrants ain’t gone home so I can’t see foreign lorry drivers been forced out 

There is a shortage cause demand has gone through the roof 

 

 

 

I apologise you’re not a half witted amoeba. You haven’t  got that much and you’re a bit of a racist <ovf censored> to boot. 
here’s an article from that famous socialist paper the FT.

 

Edited by JohnJames

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, JohnJames said:

I apologise you’re not a half witted amoeba. You haven’t  got that much and you’re a bit of a racist <ovf censored> to boot. 
here’s an article from that famous socialist paper the FT.

 

Sunny can't see it happening so it can't be true. Its almost like he and many others are shocked by what they voted for. Only a month or so ago sunny and a few others said they knew exactly what they voted for, now they are surprised for some reason. Also anything good = brexit anything bad =covid fault 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


Still amazes me that the best argument remainers have, after they've tried calling everyone stupid racists for the 19,000th time, is to argue that we had veto rights and could have done things differently to the EU.

 

Obviously a laughable point, simultaneously arguing how glorious the EU is but also saying that we can just veto everything that makes the brexit argument such a strong case. 

 

If we are vetoing things constantly, at what point do you question whether or not we should be in the EU at all?* And look at the fall out on here and in EU propaganda media when Boris declined to join the Eu ventilator scheme. When the medicine shortages lie was used to trick people into supporting the overthrowing of the greatest democratic vote in British history. You will never accept that Brexit won. You couldn't accept the sovereignty argument, even though it's undeniable and you can't accept that we're obviously doing better with our vaccination program because we're outside of the EU now. Barnier and Von der Leyen know it's true. We all know it's true. Deep down I think you lot know it's true as well.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Regal Beagle said:

Still amazes me that the best argument remainers have, after they've tried calling everyone stupid racists for the 19,000th time, is to argue that we had veto rights and could have done things differently to the EU.

 

Obviously a laughable point, simultaneously arguing how glorious the EU is but also saying that we can just veto everything that makes the brexit argument such a strong case. 

 

If we are vetoing things constantly, at what point do you question whether or not we should be in the EU at all?* And look at the fall out on here and in EU propaganda media when Boris declined to join the Eu ventilator scheme. When the medicine shortages lie was used to trick people into supporting the overthrowing of the greatest democratic vote in British history. You will never accept that Brexit won. You couldn't accept the sovereignty argument, even though it's undeniable and you can't accept that we're obviously doing better with our vaccination program because we're outside of the EU now. Barnier and Von der Leyen know it's true. We all know it's true. Deep down I think you lot know it's true as well.

 

I called the racist a racist a racist because he made a racist statement.

Carry on posting your long tortuous posts in complete denial of what is happening to this country 

Empty vessels make more noise.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/05/2021 at 20:51, Jacko51 said:

How about those who died because Boris the Brexiteer was slow to react and buggered up the response in care homes? 

You're making a lot of assumptions in your post whereas it is FACT that people died in care homes in their thousands because of the government's inadequate response.  Now to do with Brexit.  Our deaths per million is still one of the worst in Europe despite being all clever and brexity?

 

Is howaboutery better than whataboutery?

 

And if your point has nowt* to do with brexit, then why are you using it in rebuttal to a pro brexit argument?

 

*I guess you meant nowt instead of now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


8 minutes ago, JohnJames said:

I called the racist a racist a racist because he made a racist statement.

Carry on posting your long tortuous posts in complete denial of what is happening to this country 

Empty vessels make more noise.

Sorry if my posts are long and complex. I'll try to be more succinct.

 

Would you be prepared to say why you think I'm in denial of what is happening to this country?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

With all due respect, mate, you are being a bit dim here.  Yes I accepted the vote but no I didn't agree that it was the best thing for the country.  But it's what the majority wanted so I accepted the vote.  It doesn't mean I can't criticise Brexit.   I accepted the vote of the 2019 election even though I think Boris Johnson is a lying, cheating scumbag.  Accepting the vote does not mean I agree with it.  And if it's done, finished, why do you keep saying we won, we won, we won, yah boo, we won.  It's you that needs to move on and in the process, try to understand the views of other posters on here instead of making stuff up.

Oh dear, let's put it down to amnesia.

On 5.4.21. on the Trump thread you said 'Are you expecting the outcome of the election to be changed? If not what is the point?'

This was in reply to Trump supporters who were not happy with  Sleepy Joe winning and the question over dodgy votes.

Now you continually query just about everything to do with Brexit, even though the result is done and dusted.

So I ask you,'Are you expecting the outcome of the vote  to be changed? If not what is the point?

I certainly won't reply in kind to you calling me dim, but I have no hesitation in calling you a hypocrite, mate.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jimbo57 said:

Oh dear, let's put it down to amnesia.

On 5.4.21. on the Trump thread you said 'Are you expecting the outcome of the election to be changed? If not what is the point?'

This was in reply to Trump supporters who were not happy with  Sleepy Joe winning and the question over dodgy votes.

Now you continually query just about everything to do with Brexit, even though the result is done and dusted.

So I ask you,'Are you expecting the outcome of the vote  to be changed? If not what is the point?

I certainly won't reply in kind to you calling me dim, but I have no hesitation in calling you a hypocrite, mate.

 

Trump supporters are literally trying to change the outcome of the election... Trump says it every time he does one of his weird "Statements on the bandstand of MAr Lago"....

Remainders are not trying to change the result.

So that's different isnt it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jimbo57 said:

Oh dear, let's put it down to amnesia.

On 5.4.21. on the Trump thread you said 'Are you expecting the outcome of the election to be changed? If not what is the point?'

This was in reply to Trump supporters who were not happy with  Sleepy Joe winning and the question over dodgy votes.

Now you continually query just about everything to do with Brexit, even though the result is done and dusted.

So I ask you,'Are you expecting the outcome of the vote  to be changed? If not what is the point?

I certainly won't reply in kind to you calling me dim, but I have no hesitation in calling you a hypocrite, mate.

 

Again you miss the point.  At no point have I advocated taking the sort of actions the Trumpers have in the US to get the Brexit vote changed because there would be no point because I have ACCEPTED THE RESULT!!!!  This is why I have suggested that doing what the Trumpers are doing is pointless - they should simply ACCEPT THE RESULT.

There is absolutely nothing hypocritcal in what I have said at all, there is simply a lack of understanding on your part.

Edited by Jacko51

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


20 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Again you miss the point.  At no point have I advocated taking the sort of actions the Trumpers have in the US to get the Brexit vote changed because there would be no point because I have ACCEPTED THE RESULT!!!!  This is why I have suggested that doing what the Trumpers are doing is pointless - they should simply ACCEPT THE RESULT.

There is absolutely nothing hypocritcal in what I have said at all, there is simply a lack of understanding on your part.

On the contrary, I have not missed the point  (which you made) at all.

On one hand you ask a Trump supporter 'what is the point?' following pro Trump posts after the US election.

On the other hand you continue making anti Brexit posts following the Brexit vote. 

So although you say you have ACCEPTED THE RESULT, what is the point of continuing to post in the same Anti Brexit vein?

It's a question that you first asked.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, jimbo57 said:

On the contrary, I have not missed the point  (which you made) at all.

On one hand you ask a Trump supporter 'what is the point?' following pro Trump posts after the US election.

On the other hand you continue making anti Brexit posts following the Brexit vote. 

So although you say you have ACCEPTED THE RESULT, what is the point of continuing to post in the same Anti Brexit vein?

It's a question that you first asked.

 

I’m just looking for a wall to bang my head against!

If you had read my posts you would have seen I was asking Paul what was the point of all the palaver over court cases investigating voter fraud, or having multiple recounts, or storming the Capitol?  Was he expecting this to change the election result and if not, what was the point of it all?  At no point have I advocated any of this palaver because I have accepted the result.  Accepting that the majority voted for Brexit but still thinking it is a bad idea is a perfectly valid position to take.

Now stop making stuff up about my posts please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    • Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please - Contact us here
    • If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here
    • Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here
  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...