• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

Advert:

40 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

What question was that?

How would you feel if we had rows of bars flying Spanish flags full of drunk Spaniards eating Spanish food while watching Spanish sport and fighting in the street when the bars close. Also the Spaniards that run the places refuse to apply for Spanish citizenship to try and avoid taxes. Lets say in Cornwall along the beach fronts? Would you be ok with that going on? 

13 minutes ago, WV said:

How would you feel if we had rows of bars flying Spanish flags full of drunk Spaniards eating Spanish food while watching Spanish sport and fighting in the street when the bars close. Also the Spaniards that run the places refuse to apply for Spanish citizenship to try and avoid taxes. Lets say in Cornwall along the beach fronts? Would you be ok with that going on? 

😂 

what u on about 

why would I want that? 
and I did answer your question I replied I made my first comment before I knew the facts around original post 

14 minutes ago, sunny boslem said:

😂

what u on about 

why would I want that? 
and I did answer your question I replied I made my first comment before I knew the facts around original post 

Its just before you start the Spain is being mean defence. You wouldn't want it here and they dont want it there. Only now the turkeys voted for Christmas can the Spaniards get rid of the foreigners who won't integrate with the local culture or make themselves Spanish citizens. Its kinda ironic that its brexit that has given the Spanish what the brexit voters wanted for here. 

Oh and its very unlike you to form an opinion and comment on something before you know the facts. Almost sums brexit up. At least you knew what you were voting for, didn't you? 

Edited by WV
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, For Us All said:

Did you know you were getting the current EU President of the Commission,somebody even Merkel abstained voting for?

Did you know you were getting a serial adulterer and con man when you voted Tory in 2017?  Did you have any say in his appointment as PM? 

• Like 1

Advert:

3 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Did you know you were getting a serial adulterer and con man when you voted Tory in 2017?  Did you have any say in his appointment as PM? 

Shows how bad the opposition are when the majority of the population prefer a serial adulterer and con man to be their PM.

7 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Shows how bad the opposition are when the majority of the population prefer a serial adulterer and con man to be their PM.

The population have no choice in selecting the PM, they are lumbered with the clown leading the party with most seats not the majority of the votes.

Just now, Fosse69 said:

The population have no choice in selecting the PM, they are lumbered with the clown leading the party with most seats not the majority of the votes.

I think a bit chunk of the population vote for who they want to be leader not just the party. Boris was definitely the preferred choice over Corbyn in the last election and if Labour had a different leader they would have done a lot better. 

26 minutes ago, WV said:

Its just before you start the Spain is being mean defence. You wouldn't want it here and they dont want it there. Only now the turkeys voted for Christmas can the Spaniards get rid of the foreigners who won't integrate with the local culture or make themselves Spanish citizens. Its kinda ironic that its brexit that has given the Spanish what the brexit voters wanted for here. 

Oh and its very unlike you to form an opinion and comment on something before you know the facts. Almost sums brexit up. At least you knew what you were voting for, didn't you? 

What the <ovf censored> u on about 😂 

7 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

I think a bit chunk of the population vote for who they want to be leader not just the party. Boris was definitely the preferred choice over Corbyn in the last election and if Labour had a different leader they would have done a lot better. 

As I said, they have no choice.

Advert:

21 hours ago, Andyregs said:

I’m going to assume that this story shows how bad Jeremy Corbyn is. 

13 hours ago, philpvfc said:

Good shout Andy 

21 hours ago, geosname said:

Sit on any beach or alfresco cafe and count the number of times you are approached by illegal sales person's offering a wide variety of goods.  Many of whom do not conform to the rules or regulations.

On a number of occasions I've seen Spanish people involved in a disagreement with tourists moved from the location before arrests were made.

None of which has anything to do with brexit.

This is an important point. The rank hypocrisy of The Spanish government cracking down on illegal immigrants and yet turning a blind eye to sellers of knock off sunglasses needs to be addressed.

59 minutes ago, hillmanhunter said:

This is an important point. The rank hypocrisy of The Spanish government cracking down on illegal immigrants and yet turning a blind eye to sellers of knock off sunglasses needs to be addressed.

None of our business though is it? They’re a sovereign state and can do what they want. Sovereignty only applies to us?

Advert:

16 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

No,but at least we have the power to vote him and his party out.Something EU citizens can't do with VdL.

Edited by For Us All

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

No,but at least we have the power to vote him and his party out.Something EU citizens can't do with VdL.

But she was voted in by elected members of the European Parliament and I assume you voted for one of them.  She wasn't given the job by less than 100,000 UK voters like Boris.