Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

Advert:

16 minutes ago, geosname said:

Strange things bananas, the flowers are edible too.

Nice coated in brown sugar and fried in butter...... maybe with a little spirit (brandy) thrown in to flambe?

The plant usually only produces a single crop but produces it's own replacement.

Like the sound of that geo.👍

1 hour ago, sunny boslem said:

What a load of <ovf censored> 

What is? Are you calling me a liar? Why would I lie about a 12 year old girl. Fact is, you and your ilk blundered in to this due, in part, to a mixture of ignorance and xenophobia with little thought for the impact it has on people. I'm not lying about it and the fact that your first reaction is to claim <ovf censored> says so much about you. Not an ounce of empathy for a little girl who is facing life-changing consequences because of your selfish actions, just a pathetic and cowardly attempt to deny the facts. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

What is? Are you calling me a liar? Why would I lie about a 12 year old girl. Fact is, you and your ilk blundered in to this due, in part, to a mixture of ignorance and xenophobia with little thought for the impact it has on people. I'm not lying about it and the fact that your first reaction is to claim <ovf censored> says so much about you. Not an ounce of empathy for a little girl who is facing life-changing consequences because of your selfish actions, just a pathetic and cowardly attempt to deny the facts. 

What's the name of the drug?

Advert:

2 hours ago, geosname said:

Strange things bananas, the flowers are edible too.

Nice coated in brown sugar and fried in butter...... maybe with a little spirit (brandy) thrown in to flambe?

The plant usually only produces a single crop but produces it's own replacement.

Hi Geo, I assume you are talking about local bananas, not the Cavandish cultivated banana originally grown in a hothouse in Northern England in the 1800s. They do not have seeds so do not mutate and are  prone to a new disease which could wipe out the world crop of 55 million tonnes eventually. As did happen with the previous variety Gros Michel in the 50s, the tastier banana which we enjoyed as lads when the war ended.

18 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

Available only to VIPs.😉

As I thought, you are full of it. Things must be bad if you've resorted to making up stories about shoes. 🤣

2 minutes ago, WV said:

As I thought, you are full of it. Things must be bad if you've resorted to making up stories about shoes. 🤣

Hugo Boss Online

DC Wendlingen

Ulmer Str.171

73240 WENDLINGEN

GERMANY.

The only thing that’s full of ** it is your head.

Happy now ?

• Haha 1

Advert:

2 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Don’t give me that <ovf censored> I don’t care about little girls 

I’m saying that brexit ain’t the reason why this poor girl ain’t had the drug she needs 

All I have had on here by u <ovf censored> remainers is prove this prove that now u prove to me that what u have claimed about this little girl is true and until u do I’ll just think that it’s your side of sad people who have made the claims to suit your agenda 

3 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Hugo Boss Online

DC Wendlingen

Ulmer Str.171

73240 WENDLINGEN

GERMANY.

The only thing that’s full of ** it is your head.

Happy now ?

Still not having it mate. The UK boss website has a UK address for returns. Just can't work out why you ordered from the European site when there is an automatic redirect to the UK site. Yes you listed an address in Germany for Boss but unless you are in Northern Ireland that is not where your stuff came from...

Screenshot_20210314-124019_Samsung Internet.jpg

3 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Even if the shoes had been made in Italy,isn’t Italy in the EU?I’d better be careful when I order my suits from Giorgio.(Milan)

Backtracking now of course. Shoes made in Italy, shipped to UK way before Brexit so not gonna have to pay import tax or any higher price than pre Brexit. Wait until you buy something manufactured this year. Anyway you can keep spinning the truth to sound relevant but BS doesn't wash with me How

1 minute ago, WV said:

Still not having it mate. The UK boss website has a UK address for returns. Just can't work out why you ordered from the European site when there is an automatic redirect to the UK site. Yes you listed an address in Germany for Boss but unless you are in Northern Ireland that is not where your stuff came from...

Screenshot_20210314-124019_Samsung Internet.jpg

Think what you like.I know.

Advert:

Just now, Howjy04 said:

Think what you like.I know.

Yeah ok sure mate. Like I said things must be bad to make stuff up about shoes. Or youre in Belfast, then fair enough 

Just now, WV said:

Backtracking now of course. Shoes made in Italy, shipped to UK way before Brexit so not gonna have to pay import tax or any higher price than pre Brexit. Wait until you buy something manufactured this year. Anyway you can keep spinning the truth to sound relevant but BS doesn't wash with me How

What are you talking about?Backtracking?The shoes(Italian leather) came from Germany for the last time,bought in February.Now please let that sink in.