• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

2 hours ago, Andyregs said:

Aaaaaand....

....wait for it.....

....nothing, absolutely nothing. Im shocked I tell you. 

Well that’s it then. Forget the actual figure. You got your shoes. Brexits a success. 

Lighten up a bit,everybody at the moment is getting all the food,drink and medication they need,oh and their shoes,so it's mainly all good.

Over 23 million people in the UK have been vaccinated,so that's another positive,plus,the kids are back in school.All we need now is a result this afternoon.

Advert:

38 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Lighten up a bit,everybody at the moment is getting all the food,drink and medication they need,oh and their shoes,so it's mainly all good.

Over 23 million people in the UK have been vaccinated,so that's another positive,plus,the kids are back in school.All we need now is a result this afternoon.

You could have answered his question in the same amount of time it took to write this.

3 hours ago, Beamish said:

Citing the availability of produce from outside the EU, from places where we would normally have got those things at this time of year is a measure of Brexit success????! 

1 hour ago, jimbo57 said:

According to Remainers who were forecasting doom and gloom and empty shops, it can be seen as a success.

When you lower the bar for success so low that ‘not starving to death’ now means brexit was a success. 

3 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

Which part of ‘ a response to an example’ do you not understand?Shoes bought from Germany,no import charge.

Which German website do you buy your boss shoes from? Or was it a British website you bought from? 

I assume you would know that Boss shoes are made in Italy? And any that are in the country now will have arrived pre Brexit?

Lets see how the prices compare in 12 months time eh when the stock we have runs out and the new stock arrives with import tax. 

Edited by WV

1 hour ago, jimbo57 said:

According to Remainers who were forecasting doom and gloom and empty shops, it can be seen as a success.

The post was simply pointing out that shoppers are not 'faced with empty shelves where groceries used to sit', in reply to a previous claim by MrH.

I didn't say they are being faced with empty shelves, I said I;d like to see the look on FUA's face when the shelves are empty.

I visited one of the families I work with yesterday. One of the children, a little girl aged 12, has severe issues with her bowels. She's just come out of a 10 day stay in hospital and the medical people had run various tests on her. They gave her two types of drug to try out to see if they could 'waken' the bowel; these led to severe cramps and pain for the little girl so her mum stopped her having the medication. I was concerned about the mum making that decision so I phoned the hospital and spoke with the consultant. She said that there was only one other drug they could try and if that didn't work then she'd be looking at a stoma. She then went on to say that following Brexit, they weren't able to get the drug so they'd need to go straight to the operation and give her the stoma. 12 years old. Well done everyone. At least you've got your blue passports and geo got his <ovf censored> shoes.

Advert:

4 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I didn't say they are being faced with empty shelves, I said I;d like to see the look on FUA's face when the shelves are empty.

I visited one of the families I work with yesterday. One of the children, a little girl aged 12, has severe issues with her bowels. She's just come out of a 10 day stay in hospital and the medical people had run various tests on her. They gave her two types of drug to try out to see if they could 'waken' the bowel; these led to severe cramps and pain for the little girl so her mum stopped her having the medication. I was concerned about the mum making that decision so I phoned the hospital and spoke with the consultant. She said that there was only one other drug they could try and if that didn't work then she'd be looking at a stoma. She then went on to say that following Brexit, they weren't able to get the drug so they'd need to go straight to the operation and give her the stoma. 12 years old. Well done everyone. At least you've got your blue passports and geo got his <ovf censored> shoes.

This unfortunately won't be an isolated story. There will be plenty more. Brexiteers knew what they were voting for apparently and will likely to say you lost get over it. Poor girl.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WV said:

Which German website do you buy your boss shoes from? Or was it a British website you bought from? 

I assume you would know that Boss shoes are made in Italy? And any that are in the country now will have arrived pre Brexit?

Lets see how the prices compare in 12 months time eh when the stock we have runs out and the new stock arrives with import tax. 

2 hours ago, WV said:

Italian leather,shoes made in Germany.Ordered from the EU  site.Would you like the address?12 months time? I thought it was now you were on about.

8 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Italian leather,shoes made in Germany.Ordered from the EU  site.Would you like the address?12 months time? I thought it was now you were on about.

A simple Google will show you that all Boss shoes are made at the production factory in Italy. 

Ok wait until when the autumn/winter launch and compare prices shall we? I would like to know which website you used so I can order without the worry of import tax. 

16 minutes ago, WV said:

A simple Google will show you that all Boss shoes are made at the production factory in Italy. 

Ok wait until when the autumn/winter launch and compare prices shall we? I would like to know which website you used so I can order without the worry of import tax. 

Available only to VIPs.😉

Advert:

17 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

What a load of <ovf censored> 

Advert:

12 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Thanks for the info,just need somewhere for the bananas now?🍌🍌🍌

Strange things bananas, the flowers are edible too.

Nice coated in brown sugar and fried in butter...... maybe with a little spirit (brandy) thrown in to flambe?

The plant usually only produces a single crop but produces it's own replacement.

• Like 1