Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

48 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Were any expected ? Tax evasion and secrecy were the drivers. Whether the EU will let us creep back into the market, who knows. 

It's all so obvious and depressing.

We've chopped off our left leg and sometime soon we'll attach a broken off broom handle and be told it's a big win.

A curse on the lot of them.

Advert:

On 09/03/2021 at 16:34, Jacko51 said:

If the comment about the baby's colour was genuine the person responsible should be ashamed.  If my husband had close links to a number of mental health charities I would be asking him to help if I had suicidal thoughts and not asking Palace staff.

She apparently complained that Archie wouldn't have a title.  None of Princess Anne's grandchildren have titles so why should Harry's kids? 

I'm astonished that she hadn't realised what she was letting herself in for when she married Harry and I'm astonished he doesn't seem to have told her what to expect. 

Meghan does seem to have a penchant for falling out with people - only one member of her family at her wedding yet she had Oprah Winfrey there whom she hardly knew at the time??

No mention of her family at all on the interview.I was also astonished to hear Meghan say they were married in the back garden three days before their £32 million Royal wedding?

Advert:

39 minutes ago, For Us All said:

How are the imports from the EU doing?

UK has decided to delay controls on imports to prevent empty shelves. This delay was due to end on 1st April but has been extended for another 6 months. They can't delay it forever.  At that point I expect even die hard brexiters might start asking questions.

Advert:

1 minute ago, hillmanhunter said:

UK has decided to delay controls on imports to prevent empty shelves. This delay was due to end on 1st April but has been extended for another 6 months. They can't delay it forever.  At that point I expect even die hard brexiters might start asking questions.

I presume you’re going to have to move on to another point for FUA to ignore now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, hillmanhunter said:

We'll wait and see what happens.

• Haha 1

Advert: