Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

18 hours ago, WV said:

Capital J's not available when you were choosing your username?

My English may not be perfect but I'm not part of the Britain first crew am I. I think if you are that passionate about being English/British then the least you could do is learn the language. (That phrase feels familiar) 

Question marks not available when you went to school? Tut tut.

If you make a point of pulling someone up over a simple spelling mistake  saying 'brexiteers don't have a good grasp of basic English,' then it might be a good idea to make sure yours is perfect.

Now try to remember, when asking a question finish the sentence with one of these things -?

Advert:

1 hour ago, jimbo57 said:

If you make a point of pulling someone up over a simple spelling mistake  saying 'brexiteers don't have a good grasp of basic English,' then it might be a good idea to make sure yours is perfect.

Not really as I'm not a flag waving patriot am I? You clearly missed the point, like you missed all the links explaining why Brexit had nothing to do with the vaccination program but chose to ignore them and go with your false narrative anyway. Why was that? Because you knew you were wrong but refuse to acknowledge it? Because you like to wind up people you share a city and love of a football club with? 

I refuse to believe it is because you are incredibly stupid so you are purposely ignoring evidence so you can remain right in your mind. And that is why you are going on to my ignore list.

Advert:

Advert:

2 hours ago, WV said:

Not really as I'm not a flag waving patriot am I? You clearly missed the point, like you missed all the links explaining why Brexit had nothing to do with the vaccination program but chose to ignore them and go with your false narrative anyway. Why was that? Because you knew you were wrong but refuse to acknowledge it? Because you like to wind up people you share a city and love of a football club with? 

I refuse to believe it is because you are incredibly stupid so you are purposely ignoring evidence so you can remain right in your mind. And that is why you are going on to my ignore list.

So you criticise someone on a spelling mistake and then go on to put someone on your ignore list because they picked you up on a similar spelling mistake you made.

Really?

1 hour ago, ginge said:

The passports which give us less rights.

A passport is a simple identifier which enables you to take advantage of whatever agreement is in place between the country you are from and the country you are entering, which can be altered, changed or revoked at any time.

Advert:

3 hours ago, geosname said:

You shouldn't knock sovereignty,  it's a precious commodity. 

The UK is a signatory to over 14000 international treaties. Each one limits our sovereignty to a greater or lesser extent. The sovereignty argument for Brexit was created by the tax shy toffs for the gullible.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, hillmanhunter said:

The UK is a signatory to over 14000 international treaties. Each one limits our sovereignty to a greater or lesser extent. The sovereignty argument for Brexit was created by the tax shy toffs for the gullible.

The fact that the UK chose to sign those treaties is a testament to sovereignty.