• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Beyond Brexit - A new dawn? A leap of faith?

Aussie Rules

Advert:

Advert:

21 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Makes you wonder why all those 4.88 million EU citizens would want to stay doesn't it?

Not really. Have you not got any EU friends you could ask?

I've asked my EU mates and they've come over here in good faith. Married, have kids in school, pay tax. They've applied for settled status out of necessity.

What exactly were you expecting them to do?

20 hours ago, Davebrad said:

i seem to remember 2-3 seasons or more ago when Vale were playing i think Rochdale, a incident with one of ours and a car driven by uk/asians and the police would not go the the car owners address "because of stiring racial unrest... a bit similar to the polices reply about the Rotherham grooming gangs...

As I remember the guy was arrested and charged with attempted murder unless you have any news articles suggesting the police refused to go to his house.

Anyway, this thread has taken a turn for the better. Anyone else seeing similarities between our resident brexit voters? Certainly keeping furlough entertaining. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Makes you wonder why all those 4.88 million EU citizens would want to stay doesn't it?

A good friend of mine came over as a student to London. She got a job, met another friend of mine and got married. Does she need to go back to France? 

2 minutes ago, WV said:

As I remember the guy was arrested and charged with attempted murder unless you have any news articles suggesting the police refused to go to his house.

Anyway, this thread has taken a turn for the better. Anyone else seeing similarities between our resident brexit voters? Certainly keeping furlough entertaining. 

🖕

Advert:

Advert:

Just now, sunny boslem said:

I’m not botheread about that 

u know what your implying 

Im not the one who voted for Brexit to stop illegal immigration from outside the EU. 

And it is Dave that was implying the police wouldn't arrest the perpetrator because they were Asian. Just putting him right. No need for your petulance. 

4 minutes ago, WV said:

Im not the one who voted for Brexit to stop illegal immigration from outside the EU. 

And it is Dave that was implying the police wouldn't arrest the perpetrator because they were Asian. Just putting him right. No need for your petulance. 

I voted leave so we could have more control 

Yes especially over our borders 

but that to people like u is racist 

I’ve given our government chance to change what they know do is out of my control 

Edited by sunny boslem