onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

radio sjoke

panhead

Advert

Paranoia is rife again

I only remember a couple of weeks ago when virtually the whole show was dedicated to Vale!!!

There is no news that was any diiferent than last week?....jeez

Hey Wezza ,when you get a text read out by RS saying that someone would like Eddie Clamp in the Stoke team today they really are scraping the barrel.:D

Hey Wezza ,when you get a text read out by RS saying that someone would like Eddie Clamp in the Stoke team today they really are scraping the barrel.:D

The programme is ***** mate and i only listen if i am in the car but to say Vale get no coverage and just because a Stoke fan rings in even gets a post on here as the show trudges along shows how paranoid people are?

I stopped listening because its predomanantly the same callers because Radio Stoke ring them....Ian from Scholar Green is one and Kev from Westbury Park is another.

The programme is ***** mate and i only listen if i am in the car but to say Vale get no coverage and just because a Stoke fan rings in even gets a post on here as the show trudges along shows how paranoid people are?

I stopped listening because its predomanantly the same callers because Radio Stoke ring them....Ian from Scholar Green is one and Kev from Westbury Park is another.

Don't forget Stan Ogden and that really thick Vale fan, is it Daz??

Not sure mate but is Stan the oldish Vale fan from Castle who is always on?.....he is another they obviously ring

Stan always used to text in suggesting we should get rid of Micky even AT THE START OF LAST SEASON.

Too many idiots on that station, callers and presenters alike. Aside from the sports analysts and Paula White it's a crock!

What I don't understand is why we have to have a debate about it after every programme when I can tell you the outcome of every show before it happens.

Whats the better there is a P&G thread tomorrow slating the lack of Vale calls....

We know they don't care and are inept, move on!! :D

Very true that is, I went on once a few years back they then rang me twice more to go on but once I hadn't been the game and the other time I was so angry(with the ref I think) I was frigthened of swearing on air! I then changed me phone and never heard a thing again!

Archived