onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Carols statement tonight...........

Mario

I'm not for one banning any criticism but I think criticising the decision making of people who;

1. Ensure there is a football club to moan about by paying 5x the market value to keep the club in existence

2. Have transformed the club in 6 months from a loss-making relegation-battling omnishambles that feeds the players leftover pies to a financially self-sufficient playoff-battling stability machine

is a case in point as to why everyone is an expert these days.

Advert

Genuinely more tempted by the day to release the evidence that Norman had a completely legal plan of liquidating this club come May.

I guarantee you, if Carol hadn't spent the children's inheritance on this tinpot football club, we'd all be tucked up inside tonight watching Villa v Leicester.

I hated the 'Norman saved us' argument because it was blatantly false; he bought a debt-free, top of the table club, amidst 5 other bidders, for a cut price, including the ground.

7 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

Unbelievable.When is the demonstration against the owners  and manager?8 months into owning the club and the underrock inhabitants come crawling out  to slate them.****ing unbelievable.!!!!

It doesn't surprise me one iota , we have a very expectant fan base, some of who are never satisfied, there is too much talk about the owners and what they are doing and not done. Football is about supporting your team and getting behind them . Leave the people who have put the money in to do their work. 🙂

1 minute ago, DistantVale said:

It doesn't surprise me one iota , we have a very expectant fan base, some of who are never satisfied, there is too much talk about the owners and what they are doing and not done. Football is about supporting your team and getting behind them . Leave the people who have put the money in to do their work. 🙂

Maybe after 15 years of incompetent administration we have become hyper-sensitive as to the runnings of the business, and almost feel compelled to invoke our democratic rights as supporters to point out improvements

Possibly it is time that we take a step back from all this.

16 hours ago, geosname said:

He who pays the piper calls the tune......

I prefer the melodious tones of our present owners compared to the cacophony of cack from their predecessor.

If you want a bespoke tailored suit and found the tailor of your choice wasn't available for a few weeks would you rush to Primark for a pair of shorts and a T shirt As a replacement ?

That’s absolutely the point. Smurfwaite was rude to fans, told lies and never delivered on his promises. He was also malicious and told lies about fans, also wanting the club liquidated if he didn’t get his way. 

A foul man. 

53 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Genuinely more tempted by the day to release the evidence that Norman had a completely legal plan of liquidating this club come May.

I guarantee you, if Carol hadn't spent the children's inheritance on this tinpot football club, we'd all be tucked up inside tonight watching Villa v Leicester.

I hated the 'Norman saved us' argument because it was blatantly false; he bought a debt-free, top of the table club, amidst 5 other bidders, for a cut price, including the ground.

That’s basically it. Norman would have liquidated the club if it was in his interest. 

Although MOLD were as bad...in my view worse because they didn’t give us the promotion that took place under Smurfwaite. 

Even so, it is a bit like the old was Hitler worse than Stalin debate. Neither are exactly appealing. 

37 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

That’s absolutely the point. Smurfwaite was rude to fans, told lies and never delivered on his promises. He was also malicious and told lies about fans, also wanting the club liquidated if he didn’t get his way. 

A foul man. 

He also lined his pockets with income from the club.  All legal apparently but about as unethical as you can get.

Archived