onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Carols statement tonight...........

Mario

Advert

58 minutes ago, Vale fan in Alsager said:

Carol and Kevin are doing a fantastic job but you will always get fans wanting more and not accepting of league two football .

The performances on the pitch at Salford (leading com ),Morecambe and Swindon have left many very dissatisfied and with Stoke having a upturn in results the Vale fans will demand rightly the Vale players up it so that our results are good also .

At home we have done very well though and folk need to lay off blaming the owners for the players misgivings.

They overpaid to keep us in existence so I got amvery grateful that. I will have opportunity to go tomorrow v Exeter and watch a team and club who 12 months ago were dead ,yes we on life support still but least we are showing signs that we will be a club who’s heart beats to a very happy tune again .

"We've had some bad games"

"Stoke are now doing well so this should somehow be intrinsically linked to our performances"

I'm the first to criticise bad performances (like Saturday) but that has nothing to do with the overall good running of the club by Kevin and Carol.

I don't like League 2 football but we have no divine right to not ply our trade here because we had a good spell in the 1990s. The vast majority of our time since 2008 has been spent at this level, and for the last 2 years we were one of the worst teams in the league.

Would also say were are miles out of life support; club is now financially self-sufficient with an additional revenue boost, attendances have been nudged above 5,000, and we're now looking as to how to get promoted from this league as to how to avoid getting relegated from it.

All of the above are direct consequences of sound business running by Carol and Kevin.

13 hours ago, Mario said:

Carol has tonight posted on facebook and twitter a short statement basically saying among other things that she understands the fans feelings,I sincerely hope that she has not felt the need to do so to answer the utter garbage that has come from a small group of melts, who think they know everything to do with running Port Vale when in fact they no nowt about anything.

I would copy it on here, but I don't know the protocol of copying someones work from another media source.

This statement probably stems from the Radio Stoke caller on Saturday night who claimed that the club lacked ambition?

2 hours ago, Joe B said:

I'd bet money that Rob Ebborn/NeilPVFC were two of the culprits, ably assisted by Carl from Wolstanton.

Wasn't going name him but I've noticed Ebborns incessant whinging about the Vale budget on social media. That's up to him...but then it's all alongside posts supporting Liverpool. What the ****? Embarrassing.

I'd wondered for a while if Carl from Wolstanton is our very own chief gobshite whotobeakiller but I don't think I've ever heard him demanding to know Sandoz' weekly net wage when he's called into P&G so probably not. The real Carlllllll wouldn't be able to help himself.

44 minutes ago, toyahw said:

Joe B is REP.

He's got a lot more hair than REP.

1 hour ago, geosname said:

Happily I have no idea what that means.....😊

Basically means they get a little notice to say 'X has tweeted about you', and they open it and its some bloke exclaiming 'why haven't we spent the man city money ffs no ambition at all'

39 minutes ago, For Us All said:

This statement probably stems from the Radio Stoke caller on Saturday night who claimed that the club lacked ambition?

Carol claims she's received direct messages from fans, which are negative/critical.

Its all well and good us telling her to ignore the mindless few, but when they're literally popping up in her inbox, spouting off about ambition and the Robbie concert, on a medium in which she uses to great effect for her community work/networking, it really winds me up.

Almost echoes the thread i posted. Just what is up with some of our so called fans. This is staggering that clowns want all the Man City money spending NOW on mercenaries coming for the money .

Why aren't they satisfied, as iand many others have said , yes it has been frustrating at times. Welcome to the life of a League 2 fan.

Brain dead anyone who even dares to criticise the owners after they single handedly saved the club from possible oblivion.

14 hours ago, Mario said:

Carol has tonight posted on facebook and twitter a short statement basically saying among other things that she understands the fans feelings,I sincerely hope that she has not felt the need to do so to answer the utter garbage that has come from a small group of melts, who think they know everything to do with running Port Vale when in fact they no nowt about anything.

I would copy it on here, but I don't know the protocol of copying someones work from another media source.

This her longer post on instagram

Read this

6 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Carol claims she's received direct messages from fans, which are negative/critical.

Its all well and good us telling her to ignore the mindless few, but when they're literally popping up in her inbox, spouting off about ambition and the Robbie concert, on a medium in which she uses to great effect for her community work/networking, it really winds me up.

As it would most people, unfortunately the way some people act and the price of being a public figure especially involved in football, blocking posters takes time, and the use of clever Email filters.

Archived