Match Thread: Port Vale v Exeter City

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So we have played the top 2 inside 4 days, lost one of our best players, had our talisman suspended for one of them and come out with 3 points... I think a few need to give Askey some credit beca

The outstanding feature about tonight for me was the teams ability to come out in the 2nd half and turn the game on it's head,the cross field ball to switch play from Conlon and find Amoo was sublime,

Fantastic second half from the lads last night. I can understand why some players were getting stick at HT. We were awful first half. But we have to remember we’ve only had one summer (where Caro

4 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Well we have a director responsible for ticketing now, perhaps a reduction for buying back to back home tickets?

I've seen suggestions of emailing etc, getting a database of fans and connecting with them regularly.

I always buy on line.

I get email confirmation.

I don't receive any other communication.

I would expect anyone with any marketing nous to address this and quickly.

Maybe peoples' pay days and Christmas had an effect.

I'm a season ticket holder so didn't affect me but i last got paid on December 18th and my next pay day is tomorrow.

Expensive time is December and money is tight in January for folk. 

• Like 1

There must have been around 1,000 season ticket holders who didn't attend on Tuesday.  But the club still had their money so not quite as bad as it seems.

Some probably watched I follow - Vale get a contribution from that as well