Fosse69

Match Thread: Swindon Town v Port Vale

5 hours ago, osprey said:

Any idea how much tickets are ?

Neither Vale or Swindon website clear ( at least from what I can find )

I think its 23 quid for adults if brought before 2pm on friday not sure on the day price though but usually teams charge more. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, osprey said:

Any idea how much tickets are ?

Neither Vale or Swindon website clear ( at least from what I can find )

https://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/2020/january/ticket-details-swindon-town-a/  

and if you buy on the day (from Swindon website}

Ticket information and prices for away fans will be available via your club.

To collect tickets or to buy on the day, please head to the Away Ticket Office which is located by the Stratton Bank at the end of the Arkells Stand.

• Like 1

These next two games are the games you want to be playing in .

Team well you cannot fault the side who played v Leyton Orient so it’s the same side .

Swindon never really been a happy away  day for our supporters but having watched Vale v these at home where we scored two crackers ,and were solid throughout I think well it’s a free hit if we lose folk will say there the best team in the league which they are so we expected to draw at best .

But that’s negative and we want folk to come v Exeter next sat and a win or a fine performance will do that .

Firstly as a football fan you want a performance because sometimes you come away from a game knowing your team has won but you didn’t enjoy (apart from the goal)any  aspect of the performance .

A big game I think Cullen will shine and Vale will draw 1-1 which would be a fine result .

I just hope we do not finish ,or start the game as we did v Leyton Orient when really they should have being awarded a pen because Smith got the wrong side of his man and pulled him back.

We got away with a lot last seven mins last sat after playing really well for the other 83 and I can see why we concede so many late goals as we lose momentum .

So I’d be thinking around 75 mins to freshen it up making going fiive at back with Brisley and if we are in front then then bring a midfielder on for a forward etc 

UTV 

42 minutes ago, Vale fan in Alsager said:

These next two games are the games you want to be playing in .

Team well you cannot fault the side who played v Leyton Orient so it’s the same side .

Swindon never really been a happy away  day for our supporters but having watched Vale v these at home where we scored two crackers ,and were solid throughout I think well it’s a free hit if we lose folk will say there the best team in the league which they are so we expected to draw at best .

But that’s negative and we want folk to come v Exeter next sat and a win or a fine performance will do that .

You will not see much of Exeter on Saturday, it will be Salford under the cosh. Tuesday will be a better day  to watch  Vale against Exeter

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

You will not see much of Exeter on Saturday, it will be Salford under the cosh. Tuesday will be a better day  to watch  Vale against Exeter

Oh yeah lol I do not know why I thought it was sat silly me but glad you put me right as may pop up for the Exeter game now as will shift swap out and have tues off instead of mon 

• Like 1

Made the late decision to attend this.

2 and a half hour drive to a ground I've never seen a win at.

Come on you Cheeky Whites.

Port Vale: Brown; Gibbons, Legge, Smith, Montano; Joyce, Burgess, Atkinson; Amoo, Cullen, Worrall.

Subs: Conlon, Browne, Evans, Bennett, Lloyd, Brisley, Maddison.

Wonder if it will be hoof ball to Cullen or play it on the ground with Amoo and Montano ripping it down the wings putting balls into the box.

Come on Vale.  Win would be nice today to keep the good feel factor and push for a play off position.  Going to be a hard game tho.

Swindle players and their goalie pressuring the ref to send off Atkinson.  This should not be allowed and the ref should book the those players pushing the ref and telling him to send players off.

Looked like Smithh got fouled by Woolery who strongly pushed Smith out of play, Smith was limping when he ran back on the pitch.

Woolery is a handful.