mattyboy

Prayers for Mussy and Family

This is the worse possible thing that can happen to any parent.  Condolences and best wishes to Mussy and his family in this very dark hour in their lives.  Words are all we can offer sadly.

• Like 3

Heartbreaking, just heartbreaking. Every parent's nightmare. Condolences, prayers, best wishes and love from the whole Vale community. We are thinking of you, Mussy.

• Like 2

Such sad news for one our players from our most successful period. Our thoughts are with the family at this challenging time. I’m sure that CS will contact a Paul and family to communicate our sympathies and enquire what if anything we can do to show our respect. I’m sure like myself that many fans would like us to do something to show that past players are gone, but never forgotten.

Our thoughts are with the Musselwhite family.

• Like 1

Incredibly sad news. I remember he was at the club when his son was born, as he was congratulated in one of the programmes. 

Anything the club or anyone could do to show solidarity would, I’m sure, be appreciated. 

We love you Mussy and wish everyone in your family well. 

• Like 1

Come out of self-imposed exile to say how heartbreaking this is. Poor Paul and family, my heart really goes out to them. We play Scunthorpe in a few weeks and it might be a nice touch to have a bucket collection for a mental health charity (Samaritans?) on that day?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, so sad to read that story.

It's about time mental health got taken just seriously as physical.  It's a tough world to live in at times.

Thoughts go out to the Muslewhite family.  You're an absolute legend here Paul.

• Like 1

Such sad news. People don't take mental health seriously enough. The taboo or stigma around it needs to be lifted. Men in particular don't like to talk about it and poor mental health is looked at as a weakness. It's the biggest killer of men under 45 and there isn't enough done about it imo. I have known 3 people who have ended their own lives and all 3 were preventable. 

• Like 1