onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Leyton Orient

Fosse69

Advert

Against Man City I wouldn’t expect Smith (or Legge) to run around like men possessed as they are the two centre halves to meant to be in that box for the balls coming in! It’s your midfielders and full backs who are the ones who go out to force their players to make a pass.

He is not going leave him out I said rest him as he as look jaded lately and because my lady said that v Man City she was watching him closely (her first game lol )and said all the other 10 were running around like crazy and he was static not my words my lovelies .
Ha ha this site is so obsessed with us being tenth let’s see where we are in ten games as we just played all the weaker sides and struggled enormously .
How many games we played are we averaging about a point a game or thereabouts ,I’m not as easily impressed as most on this site .
UTV I said we need improve significantly or else and there is nothing I’ve seen since Taylor’s obmission to suggest we will reach 50 points but we will see 
UTV 

What an utterly bizarre post.

29 minutes ago, Vale fan in Alsager said:

rest him as he as look jaded lately and because my lady said that v Man City she was watching him closely and said all the other 10 were running around like crazy and he was static

Virgil van Dijk rarely breaks a sweat or gets his shorts dirty. He seems to be doing alright.

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

VFIA , wow, this site is all about different opinions, but leaving Smith out ?

Smith as Jacko said is arguably player of the season, certainly in the top 3 and you want to see Vale without him ?

i'm staggered

You shouldn’t be staggered. He doesn’t like him because he’s a Stoke fan and has made that clear over the last 2 years. 

Smith is an asset to us and is one of the best defensive centre halves in the divisions. But as usual some people can’t see what’s right under their noses, maybe because a home grown player isn’t seen to be as high profile as getting someone in from another club, and for some bizarre reason players from the area seem to more vilified and come in for more stick than the other lads I think. 

22 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

You shouldn’t be staggered. He doesn’t like him because he’s a Stoke fan and has made that clear over the last 2 years. 

Smith is an asset to us and is one of the best defensive centre halves in the divisions. But as usual some people can’t see what’s right under their noses, maybe because a home grown player isn’t seen to be as high profile as getting someone in from another club, and for some bizarre reason players from the area seem to more vilified and come in for more stick than the other lads I think. 

" His Lady" said watching her first game that Smith was jaded !! So thats that then, rest him.........No need for professional staff at Vale Park Carol. 

44 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Now you have said that it rings a bell. Smith is to VFIA what Lloyd is to Ernie.

I myself was a bit critical of Smith partly because he set such high standards in his first season despite relegation. I felt he struggled for a while in League 2 but he has proved clowns like me totally wrong and has come back with some outstanding form , i think Legge is a great mentor.

There are no agendas whether Smith is a Stoke fan, Liverpool or Curzon Ashton, fan . It makes no odds as long as he gives everything on the pitch.

Jaded my A**E 😂

1 hour ago, Vale fan in Alsager said:

He is not going leave him out I said rest him as he as look jaded lately and because my lady said that v Man City she was watching him closely (her first game lol )and said all the other 10 were running around like crazy and he was static not my words my lovelies .

So your missus, who had never seen him before, decided to watch him closely (no doubt at your instigation to reinforce your prejudice!) and she reckoned he looked jaded .... despite never having seen him play before.  And despite watching Smith all game she had time to notice that the other 10 were all running round furiously??

Not your words I agree, not ever you are that daft!!

Dunna be silly

Ha ha this site is so obsessed with us being tenth let’s see where we are in ten games as we just played all the weaker sides and struggled enormously .
How many games we played are we averaging about a point a game or thereabouts ,I’m not as easily impressed as most on this site .
UTV I said we need improve significantly or else and there is nothing I’ve seen since Taylor’s obmission to suggest we will reach 50 points but we will see 
UTV 

I hope we go 2 up top.

Don't care about the result, performance, attendance, or league position, just give me 2 up top.

I want 2 up top.

2 up top please Askey.

On when the 2 up top go marching in.

The Wonder of 2 Up Top

2 Up Top FC

Archived