onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread : FAC3 Manchester City v Port Vale

Fosse69

18 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Fans were generally brilliant.  A few small time incidents, one was when a group of about 12 "lads" decided to rock through the City Square which was packed with families and lots of kids singing about <ovf censored> and fanny...  classless.

The other was the smallish but vocal group of coke heads singing the Liverpool anthem, again classless.

It took about 15 mins for everyone to get back in the stands after half time, it amazes me that here you are, scrambled to get a ticket to watch your club play one of the best sides in the world in one of the best stadiums in the world in one of the best cup competitions in the world and you miss a large chunk because you were desperate for an overpriced pint...  maybe some of you should be asking yourself if you have a problem with alcohol.

Or in my case a size ratio of prostate gland to bladder that is the inverse of what it was 30 years ago. I didn’t have a drink at the ground but still had to go for a pee twice which was rather time consuming!

Advert

2 minutes ago, Cityinpeace said:

Many of your fans on here have said they were disappointed with the atmosphere you created. On a side note, how dis a club that average 4500 for home games get 8000 yesterday?

I reckon per capita of home support, our away support must be one of the best, if not the best in the country. Not sure why but historically it seems to have included more than our share of naughty boys as well.

9 minutes ago, Cityinpeace said:

Many of your fans on here have said they were disappointed with the atmosphere you created. On a side note, how dis a club that average 4500 for home games get 8000 yesterday?

The same way a club that used average around 30,000 suddenly found 20,000 more because some Arab came on the scene.

17 minutes ago, Cityinpeace said:

I thought the vale atmosphere was quality yesterday. Very loud from where I was sittting. Where were you sitting?

55 minutes ago, Cityinpeace said:

Mate, wouldn't be going on about glory hunters if I were you.

Off you pop back to your sportswashing vehicle. The UAE need a few wins to cover up their human right abuses.

3 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Some bloke in front of me was screaming at him all game telling him to get tighter on his man and to “dive in at him”

Possibly the worst advice he could have dispensed given City pray on the opposition lunging in and being pulled out of position ... but hey ho... the bloke did look like he had studied at the highest level of coaching. Oh no, wait... he didn’t... he looked like an old bald bloke who loved a moan! 😂

The trouble with Amoo is he goes missing for long periods of games yesterday brilliant cross for pope to score then he just wanders around the pitch without trying to help gibbons. I just wish he had the work rate of a Mcarthy Ainsworth or a Gary Ford finally well done Montano absolute tremendous effort for someone who is playing out of his prefered position.

if

10 minutes ago, hamilboy said:

The trouble with Amoo is he goes missing for long periods of games yesterday brilliant cross for pope to score then he just wanders around the pitch without trying to help gibbons. I just wish he had the work rate of a Mcarthy Ainsworth or a Gary Ford finally well done Montano absolute tremendous effort for someone who is playing out of his prefered position.

if

That's a League 2 winger though.

If Amoo had the stamina and bustling work ethic of a McCarthy he wouldn't be playing for us.

His job is to score and create goals; which he does to decent effect. 4 goals/assists in his last 5. Set up Pope at Cheltenham.

He's got 4 goals and I would say 5/6 assists at the halfway point of the season. If he maintains that and finished on 7ish goals and 10ish assists is a very decent season for a winger.

So proud of the lads especially Pope. But Monty played a blinder and so did Brown as usual! We were louder than their 45,000 all game! SUPER VALE AWAY!

Edit: Got a few videos on me Instagram including the celebration after the Pope goal, just google me name if you wanna see 🙂 VTID 

3 hours ago, Cityinpeace said:

Think it's you that doesn't get it:-

I didn't say you were an inferior club, I said you were inferior opposition.

Your 8000 fans didn't add much to the atmosphere either, an average premiership side with 2000 fans make more noise than your lot did. 

We don't like VAR either

Our owner has done more for the community in East Manchester than Band Aid did for Africa! 

I've followed City in many leagues but watching them in the premiership is by far the best experience.  

What I don’t get is why your reply sounds like sour grapes. What I don’t get is comments which sound bitter and antagonistic from someone posting under the moniker “Cityinpeace”.

If you can’t be constructive then maybe it’s best if you climb back up on your cloud above the Ivory Towers of East Manchester, and leave us inferiors to concentrate on our own thoughts about the match, and the day as a whole, on our forum......which you will probably come back and tell me is inferior to your own. 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

10 page thread of hate and vitriol on The Bloatcake , quite comical considering they aren't bothered about us. 

Oh well we both went out in the 3rd round, I think we can hold our heads high whereas they lost to Brentford kids 

Lard vermin 

Schrödingers shlt fan. The peculiar phenomenon where shlt fans simultaneously don't think about but also incessantly, agonisingly, obsessively comment on the Vale.

Rent free.

Note the absence of cowards like Werrington who was attempting to give it the big un on here before the 4-0 dicking permanently sent him scurrying off like the two faced little rat he is.

Aside from their INCREDIBLE fickleness there is one other personal attribute unique to shlt fans in the context of football. They HATE criticism or banter. HATE it. They dish it out and dish it out, page after page after page after page of abuse about Vale and Vale fans, but single comment back and they lose their minds in incredulity. How dare someone be a meany about Stoke city. 

Scum fans for a scum club. Hated up and down the country. Vermin is right. Get them down. 

As a long time blue I can only apologise for those newcomers who weren't there to experience us at our lowest ebb in 98/99. The truest blues remember those days well and we are still in disbelief that our club is flying the lofty heights we are now. Heck I still go into every game expecting to lose! I suppose that's the side effect of growing up as a city supporter in the 90s!

Was very impressed with the way you guys turned up. A few lower league clubs in recent years have come and spent the entire game disjointing play with fouls and time wasting. You guys came to play and put out a brilliant show of it.

Not a fan of the posts about the atmosphere (from your fans) was there yesterday and you were all singing throughout (though the YNWA was a bit unneeded. Never a fan of fans singing other clubs songs).

Best of luck to you all for the rest of the season! Brilliant to hear of Mendy getting a selfie with Pope to wind up Stones! 

Archived