onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread : FAC3 Manchester City v Port Vale

Fosse69

1 hour ago, Guitar Ray said:

You really haven’t got a clue have you. 😂You can stick your millions where the sun don’t shine. While you’re at it, stick your sterile, but for 8000, away fans, stadium, 40 odd thousand fans with no voice.  Stick your sanitised Premier League.  Stick VAR.  Stick your trillionaire foreign owners. I’d choose my “inferior” club any day of the week.  Owned by caring fans, with no other agenda other than the future of the club and local community.

Think it's you that doesn't get it:-

I didn't say you were an inferior club, I said you were inferior opposition.

Your 8000 fans didn't add much to the atmosphere either, an average premiership side with 2000 fans make more noise than your lot did. 

We don't like VAR either

Our owner has done more for the community in East Manchester than Band Aid did for Africa! 

I've followed City in many leagues but watching them in the premiership is by far the best experience.  

Advert

Got to love all these "Pope can't be mean to Stones because Stones has played for England and Pope hasn't" nonsense of City messageboard dwellers. I assume then, that they never say anything bad about service in a supermarket, their broadband provider, roadworks, their car etc etc - having never managed a supermarket/broadband services/a highway network/assembled a car they have no right to say anything about those who have. Guessing they'll be Liverpool fans next year anyway

Congratulations to Tom and the whole of the club from tea lady to chairman. A great day out at a lovely stadium. 

Noted that Tom said Stones wouldn’t speak to him afterwards in the changing room. A sign of how distant players in the premier league are from reality and feeling untouchable. A bit of banter on twitter and Stones feels he can’t give him the time of day. If it’s correct it’s such a shame and shows how these players earning x,y and z think about themselves. 

Tom Pope = absolute legend! 

Stones along with some Man City fans who have had a dig at Pope maybe need to come back down to earth. It was 11 v 11 yesterday regardless of wage packets and every man in yellow did themselves proud on a day we will never forget. We were actually level for 27 minutes, almost a third of the game and outdone by 2 cruel deflections and another scrappy goal. 

Finally a note to Dion Dublin on Match of the day last night. A little more respect for my club would have been deserving. 

33 minutes ago, Cityinpeace said:

Your 8000 fans didn't add much to the atmosphere either, an average premiership side with 2000 fans make more noise than your lot did. 

Best of luck with the treatment for your schizophrenic delusions.

34 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

Also dont appreciate man city fans reporting vale fans for being in the home ends when all they wanted to do is see there team in there big cup final but couldn't get a ticket for the away end. I bet them same city fans weren't reporting there own fans when they were being racists towards players the other week. 

We had no problem in block 107,had a good matter with a couple of Maine road supporters who would go back there in. a heart beat.

1 hour ago, Naz said:

It was a Cup Final for you.  For us it was a game against League 2 opposition with a reserve side which we knew we'd almost certainly win.  There was no edge to it.   I knew City end would be flat.

All I can say is that it isn't like that for all league games, but it is for some!  City are actually one of the best and noisiest crowds in the Premier League so if you think we're bad try Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool or Man Utd.  

Vale were loud at times.  Did your club proud.

Maybe we'll meet again in the Cups again.

Perhaps if we get past Salford we will meet your U21s in the League Trophy, L1 & L2 clubs only realistic chance of a cup visit to Wembley apart from PO finals. Otherwise a long wait as we don't usually bother with the League Cup.

1 hour ago, Cityinpeace said:

Our owner has done more for the community in East Manchester than Band Aid did for Africa! 

Your owner has more money than the average third world country so philanthropy is easy - how much of his own time does it cost him?

Our owners are not minted in that way but do as much work in their community as Mansour and they do it themselves, hands on.

Great day out, brilliant effort from our players and fans, absolutely loved it. What a <ovf censored> header that was Popey!

People have been moaning that the atmosphere has been poor at vale park for a few seasons now for obvious reasons, getting better since the takeover but still not like it used to be. However even now, our gates of 4500-5500 create a much better atmosphere than 50000 man city fans can muster up. Only time they sang was in retaliation to YNWA or "where were you when you were <ovf censored>". I'm surprised we didn't sing "we forgot you were here" but it probably would have been more accurate to sing "we thought you were dead". Proper embarrassing when clubs need to create singing sections to try and force it, even worse when it doesn't work.

2 hours ago, sandyford_valiant said:

😆😂 Now you are talking rubbish for the sake of it. Have a day off you clown. 

Many of your fans on here have said they were disappointed with the atmosphere you created. On a side note, how dis a club that average 4500 for home games get 8000 yesterday?

Archived