onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Macclesfield Town

Fosse69

I don't think it's anything to do with the colour of skin. 

Myrie-williams Dodds Yates Lloyd have all been victims of the boo boys. Black or White they get picked on. 

Our crowd are poor at times, I'm disappointed today but I try to be constructive. Certainly didn't boo and I don't understand why people did. 

There is a guy behind me, possibly early 70's who needs someone to really give him a piece of their mind. He belongs in the 1970's but I'll be the first to hold up my hands and say I won't challenge him myself because I can do without the crap 

Advert

I don't think it's anything to do with the colour of skin. 
Myrie-williams Dodds Yates Lloyd have all been victims of the boo boys. Black or White they get picked on. 
Our crowd are poor at times, I'm disappointed today but I try to be constructive. Certainly didn't boo and I don't understand why people did. 
There is a guy behind me, possibly early 70's who needs someone to really give him a piece of their mind. He belongs in the 1970's but I'll be the first to hold up my hands and say I won't challenge him myself because I can do without the crap 

I hope you are right and I am just over thinking the situation.

In any event personal abuse of players is unacceptable in all of football and some education is needed for a lot of fans.

59 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Also anyone who labels the Silkmen 'dross', considering their budget, set-up, absent owner, very fragile future, and lack of regular wages, hasn't been paying attention.

Played some lovely football, scored two cracking goals, and had several players who played excellently. A good attitude, with no diving or time-wasting. They've had 4 points from us this season and you can't argue with either result.

Sincerely hope they get sorted out.

Macc do have one or two tidy players. No.20 Osasebe had a decent game,though seemed to fade in the second half. Harris also worked with quality and his goal was superb, even though he should have been closed down early, given the influence he was having.   Overall,  this game epitomised Port Vale at the moment and  we shall see more games like this before the season is over. The positive out of this is that providing that Askey can improve us for next season,  then we can look forward to more exciting times ahead, because a team challenging for promotion is clearly more attractive than one flirting with the outskirts of the play offs. 

Just now, beasty77 said:

23 points is it now Askeys dropped points from winning positions, 10 games weve bin winning? The stats are just horrendous under Askey. Get a manager in who can keep a lead and they know what theyre doing.

Oooh... maybe I spoke too soon... someone is challenging for daftest post post of the decade already! 😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, PVFC_4_EVA said:

IMO Askey is doing a very good job in turning a team that was used to losing into a team that does not lose.

It’s a process. More wins will come in time.

Now Smurf as gone we can attract better managers than Askey. This squad is capable of promotion this season, but not with Askey in charge. 

19 minutes ago, beasty77 said:

23 points is it now Askeys dropped points from winning positions, 10 games weve bin winning? The stats are just horrendous under Askey. Get a manager in who can keep a lead and they know what theyre doing.

P I s s e r

Just now, Joe B said:

The absolute state of Port Vale fans.

Proper shaking my head at some you lot tonight.

We draw and some of you are up for marching down the Hamil with placards.

Get a grip. See you Saturday.

Too many Baileys for some over the festive period me thinks!

Luckily this latest lot are so embarrassing it’s easy to not take them seriously! Sit back and enjoy the show!

😂

8 minutes ago, PVFC_4_EVA said:

We just stayed up last season. The squad is very similar to last season and you expect us to get promoted this year?

23 points dropped from winning positions this season. What dont you understand? Just dont let Askey walk your dogs, because he cant hold a lead.

Archived