onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Swindon Town

Fosse69

Advert

1 minute ago, Jacko51 said:

Just because a player is in a bad way doesn't mean a bad tackle has been committed.

I know that. The point I’m making was it was a hard challenge where he got the ball but went very hard in the follow through and was a bad tackle. Could’ve easily been a red. Think you need to wipe them glasses Jean or sit a bit closer to the pitch. 

Just now, sandyford_valiant said:

I know that. The point I’m making was it was a hard challenge where he got the ball but went very hard in the follow through and was a bad tackle. Could’ve easily been a red. Think you need to wipe them glasses Jean or sit a bit closer to the pitch. 

I don't wear glasses but I suspect some on here need them. 

9 hours ago, sandyford_valiant said:

Thought it was a fantastic performance. From the first whistle we got at them and never let them settle one bit. The two lads in the middle get about the pitch so much better than I’ve seen us have for years. They also shoot when get chance, what a refreshing change that is to see. 

Popey missed a couple of chances but the hold up play was once again top class. The first attempt he had I thought the keeper did really well in coming out quickly and spreading himself. The second was a one off snapshot that either land in the top corner or go wide. Can’t knock Tom today at all. Centre half’s we’re quality once again and Monty did well and didn’t make a mistake. 

great win and deservedly so al the swindon fans saying that we were a very good team and deserved the win. 

the difference is Jake Taylor and burgess for me. Take these two out and we lose energy and drive.

Don't forget their Headmaster Joyce who has been bringing them on all season. Conlon at the moment is rightly sub and Manny can't be far off, which might be good timing if we can't get Jake Taylor signed up. 

Don't forget their Headmaster Joyce who has been bringing them on all season. Conlon at the moment is rightly sub and Manny can't be far off, which might be good timing if we can't get Jake Taylor signed up. 
If things continue as they are, I can forsee Colon getting released at the end of the season (unless he is happy to wait his turn on the bench). A shame for him as he has been derailed by injury, but if we can sign Taylor up I just don't see where he gets in now.

If things continue as they are, I can forsee Colon getting released at the end of the season (unless he is happy to wait his turn on the bench). A shame for him as he has been derailed by injury, but if we can sign Taylor up I just don't see where he gets in now.
Conlon even

I don’t think he contributes enough to warrant a place to be honest , doesn’t score enough , too slow with the ball and needs to be more mobile

Also who would manny replace when fit ???

14 hours ago, NellyTheValiant said:

The tackle was just in front of me and I thought that it was hard but fair, I was surprised when the referee booked Legge and I told him so too!  Interesting that many on their forum agree and the ones that are generally saying that it should be red are commenting on a still.

I've watched it several times,Leon got to ball first and looked fair, non of their players made an appeal, they would be the 1st to jump on to a situations and scream for the red card, hope the lad makes a quick recovery, u. t Vale 

Archived