onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

More Oliver statements

Vale

Advert

Tried to add them to first post and wouldn't let me

http://www.portvaleonline.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12346

On the 9th December we paid the club a visit, we saw Mr Oliver and we spend an hour chatting to him. I did mention a bit back someone sent me a recording but I thought I'd lost it - I hadn't

Consider now that Mr Deakin states he had resigned at this point in time (late November) because he was very unhappy about the situation

Here are just a few of Glenns pearls of wisdom

The shares are paid for, they have put the money in and bought the shares

I will be voting for both of them at the AGM, I certainly will

Yes, Mr Miller is worth his money

He’s been in office only 4 or 5 weeks and you’ve judged and convicted him already

In my opinion he is worth his money. Mr Miller is going to be a breath of fresh air for this club, he’s going to do a lot of good work and he should be given the chance to show what he can do over an extended period of time.

You have him judged and convicted on just four or five weeks and you must see you can’t judge a man over a complex operation like a football club in the space of a few weeks.

He’s picking up the reigns and if you give him 12 months

He has paid his money into the club and you’ll have proof next week

Mr Julicher has lied to wriggle out of the deal and that’s the problem and it will probably go to law I think

The Sentinel has had a campaign against Port Vale for months, they’re outrageous. Yesterday they printed a pack of lies from Mr Julicher and today we have one little paragraph, yesterday it was spread across three pages and today Julicher has admitted he’s lied through his teeth.

I’m worried about everything to do with Port Vale because as I see it, its own fans or a large section have got a death wish.

There are people striving to better the club day and night whether you believe in them or not, the alternative is admin, all shareholders lose all money, we get deducted points and that places us in danger.

Do you think it’s easy to find £350,000. It was always the plan for them to pay the money.

In my opinion the nil paid thing should have been announced at the beginning and presented to the supporters as it was.

The bottom line is they have now paid in full.

You guys, all of you are in danger of destroying this club. You’re so rabid about everything now that …

I don't think you want to but my opinion is you’re really damaging the club

To the point that 90% of shareholders wanted them all out at the EGM Oliver said - 90% of shareholders who brought £50 like you Gary when there was an opportunity to do something negative (I actually have £100 and that’s £100 more than Deakin and Miller put together)

They can’t withdraw the money they have paid in, it’s in shares. They have paid for the shares, how many times do I have to say that.

I don’t think you realise how ****** difficult it is to run a football club

Peter Miller is a good person, a good person in his heart and he is striving day and night to do well for this club. That is the fact of the matter, if I thought otherwise I’d be the first to oppose him. He’s a good man and he’s doing his very best in nearly impossible circumstances because when you try to reason now, all you get back is it’s all ****. You haven’t got a plan B

Archived