onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Man. City v Port Vale - F.A. Cup

Fosse69

Advert

As I’ve said before, I think today will be the last busy day in the ticket office as it’s the first day of sales when most people arnt working, after today the sales will slow down, but expect we will sell out by the time the game comes around.

Out of the 8000 tickets the club has how many of them go to the club players / staff? (can players / staff get a handful of tickets?) Or are other tickets set aside for players / staff? I dont mean tickets in posh seats etc just general tickets?

4 hours ago, newchapel valiant said:

Does anyone know if ticket office is open tomorrow 

I would not think so, although they were open an extra day today, they did say they would be open on Sunday 22 Dec  though, unless anyone knows anything  different..

Anybody not using their season ticket in the Chell Heath area for the man city game need two tickets so I can take granddaughter and friend with me please P M me if you can help as I am away when they go on general sale thank you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Reporting Posts and other information

Rules - This forum is moderated but the admin team don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking and alert us by reporting content. Logged in users can hover over the post and click the orange button. Guests can contact us here. If you don't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Click this link, type in their username and click save. Please check with the admin team if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first.

Use - This forum may not be suitable for all as it may contain words or phrases not considered appropriate for some. You are personally responsible and potentially liable for the contents of your posting and could face legal action should it contain content of a defamatory or other illegal nature. Every message posted leaves a traceable IP number. Please do not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: phone number, address or email address). This forum is not in any way affiliated with Port Vale FC. OVF reserve the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread for any reason. If you spot an offensive post please report it to the admin team (instructions are above).

Adverts - This site occasionally a) has adverts and sponsored features about gambling b) accepts sponsored posts from third parties. If you require help and advice on gambling read these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
  • Friends of OVF