Fosse69

Man. City v Port Vale - F.A. Cup

1 hour ago, robf said:

I have just had an email from the ticket office. I said as someone out of the area would it be possible to buy tickets over the phone on Sunday. Their answer was that it was possible and the phone line will be available during the same hours that the office is open on Sunday. I didn't get an answer on how many tickets I could get but I hope that helps some of the exiles.

Positive, saves me driving up hopefully... its just if they answer them if its rammed!

Not sure why ST holders are queuing for hours when they have 11 days to get what is guaranteed a ticket...

30 minutes ago, Vale fan in Alsager said:

Fair play and I bet it was

I had to be in work 8.30 and had an hour (at a push) for lunch today 

The rain and cold doesnt bother me

I simply didnt have time

20 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

One idea would be to need a Cheltenham  ticket stub/voucher to join the queue?

No need to queue in my view. There will be plenty of tickets. I believe you will be able to turn up on 27th December and still have a great choice. 

If I am wrong...then I guess I will have to suck it up and buy a couple in the City end on the day. 

1 hour ago, eh up nah said:

Fair play and I bet it was

I had to be in work 8.30 and had an hour (at a push) for lunch today 

The rain and cold doesnt bother me

I simply didnt have time

That’s fair enough I genuinely feel sorry for folk who have queued and in the end had to go because of work ,ill health etc 

Im lucky in a way as work gave me two nights off to recover from the norovirus illness and I could wait get the tickets but didn’t want miss the Vale at the etihad as you never know if folk are getting ten thengoing get another ten etc with same five season tickets although my cousins family wanna go now so I need 3 more 

UTV

11 minutes ago, davehartshill said:

Anybody K ow if you can take more than one season ticket to the office? I have access to 2 and want get 4 tickets but it will be only myself queueing. 

Yes m8 lad in front had his and his sons and got 4 3 adults I kid 

• Like 1

Got this reply for phone tickets when on general release :

HI
YES YOU CAN BOOK BY PHONE WHEN ON GENERAL RELEASE
WE WILL BE ALLOWING 2 PER PURCHASE SO A.N.OTHER WILL HAVE TO PURCHASE THE OTHER 2

Janet Ellis
Ticket Office Manager
Disabled Liaison Officer

Port Vale Football Club Limited

Makes it a bit awkward to get a family tickets 4 tickets - suppose I will have to pass the phone to the wife and make 2 payments on same credit card

Just a note on my previous message - for England test matches you can usually buy up to 6 tickets - so only 2 per person seems a bit strange and difficult

1 hour ago, osprey said:

Just a note on my previous message - for England test matches you can usually buy up to 6 tickets - so only 2 per person seems a bit strange and difficult

You could always buy more season tickets.

1 hour ago, osprey said:

But that isn't limited to a total of 8000.