Fosse69

Man. City v Port Vale - F.A. Cup

2 hours ago, Wrex said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50707809

Pep is definitely worries about us...

Despite struggling in the league this season, City are already through to the knockout stages of the Champions League ahead of Wednesday's final group game against Dinamo Zagreb.

They play Oxford United of League One in the Carabao Cup quarter-finals later this month and are bidding to win that competition for a third successive season.

They have also been given a kind draw against League Two Port Vale for the start of their FA Cup defence in January.

Not according to that article, see above

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but that statement is a bit vague.

No mention of the overall allocation, no map of the seats etc. All a little bit confusing - maybe they din't want to overload the message with too much information.

Just now, SneydGreenValiant said:

If anybody can help. I need two Adult tickets. Don’t have a season ticket due to work commitments. Happy to pay upfront etc with a few quid extra on top.

Thanks! UTV!

Surely get one!

Its not clear on the website but will fans living outside the area and not able to get to Vale Park before the Man City game be able to buy tickets over the phone ?

Website only mentions season ticket holders buying by phone 

1 hour ago, jjvale_03 said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but that statement is a bit vague.

No mention of the overall allocation, no map of the seats etc. All a little bit confusing - maybe they din't want to overload the message with too much information.

Looks like all 3 tiers of the South End, I assume map of sections later

40 minutes ago, osprey said:

Its not clear on the website but will fans living outside the area and not able to get to Vale Park before the Man City game be able to buy tickets over the phone ?

Website only mentions season ticket holders buying by phone 

I want to know the answer to that one too. I have emailed the ticket office but I suspect they are busy right now. If I hear back I will post on here.

51 minutes ago, robf said:

I want to know the answer to that one too. I have emailed the ticket office but I suspect they are busy right now. If I hear back I will post on here.

Thanks Rob - also how many can be bought at once - probably want 4

Only in Stoke for Boxing Day and they are shut then so if it cant be done over the phone will have to find another way

Having said that, tried phoning ticket office to ask and went straight to cut off after a few rings and message that you cant leave messages - think its going to be hard to get through on the phone at all unless they put more lines in