Fosse69

Man. City v Port Vale - F.A. Cup

By the way, I think that link shows that the tenner a ticket was not a universal amount (which may explain the 800k figure). Tickets were between £10 and £35 depending on where you sat.

Although the game will probably not be screened live in the UK, it will get beamed around the world so surely we will get some of the income from that.

just had a text from BBC App saying Morecambe / Vale match is postponed - that will be because we are playing Man City then 😄

7 minutes ago, osprey said:

just had a text from BBC App saying Morecambe / Vale match is postponed - that will be because we are playing Man City then 😄

Ha same! I assumed that was the case, but I can't see when that game was?

Man City fan here. If your club asks for the full allocation, you'll probably be allocated the upper tier of the south stand (6k) and the middle tier (approx. 2k)

Ticket prices will probably be no more than £10 and possibly £1 for kids. If previous matches priced like this are anything to go by, there will be a big crowd... 45 to 50k

6 minutes ago, Samwelo said:

Ha same! I assumed that was the case, but I can't see when that game was?

It was Sat 4th January so will now be a night match .

Swindon away clashes with the 4th round so that too might be rearranged !! 

• Like 1

Whatever revenue is generated we know that it will benefit the club unlike under previous regimes.

If we are still in touch with the playoffs come Jan then this extra budget might be a springboard to bridge the gap and then who knows...

Its wonderful to be a Vale fan again.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, robf said:

What about corporate boxes/hospitality? I doubt it will be only a tenner if you go in there.

I thought that corporate customers were counted as normal ticket prices and the cost over that will be kept by Citeh.

It will be interested to see Foden play. I should imagine he will get a game and he is the successor for them to David Silva and also one of our brightest prospects going forward for the national team. There starting 11 in the day could look a little something like this, injury and suspension permitting! 

Bravo

Cancelo

Stones

Otamendi

Angelino

Zinchenko

Gundogan

Foden

B. Silva

Mahrez

Jesus

Jesus and Pope on the field together! Brilliant. 

The TV fee is £144K, even with all the gate money that is still a bit shy of £800K. 
Not every ticket was £10. Higher tier ones were £15/£20.

Yeah I’m struggling g to get up to £800k myself.
I THINK part of it is the fact that not all tickets will be £10. I think that’s a headline number for one section where they sell super cheap tickets to attract people who can’t normally afford to go. 
Whatever we get will be amazing... and if, as George has now got my hopes up, City give us their share it could creep up there.
It may also factor in selling extra merchandise in the club shop etc

42 minutes ago, robf said:

Was just looking at that myself.... I MAY have gotten over excited and built a spreadsheet to calculate possible takings based on the same numbers. But I cant find the stand capacity numbers.... anyone able to help?

A few things for certain:

1. Kids for a quid is only in the family stand not across the whole stadium (£5 everywhere else)

2. Its only adults for a tenner in the Family stand and the South stand (Which will have reduced capacity as that's where SVA will be and we will be given extended seating. AND only if you are a season ticket holder. General sales goes up to £15.

Based on my simple model where I have assumed:

Adults = 80% , Kids = 20%

Season Tickets = 60%, General Sale including SVA = 40%

Family stand = 11,000 capacity 

South Stand = 11,000 capacity

East Stand = 15,500 capacity

Colin Bell Stand = 15,500 capacity

93:20 = No Idea, used 2,000 capacity to get total to 55,000 

Based on those prices, a crowd of 50,000 would generate £720,000 in ticket sales

Then you are talking about expenses and our split.

19 minutes ago, TylerB said:

It will be interested to see Foden play. I should imagine he will get a game and he is the successor for them to David Silva and also one of our brightest prospects going forward for the national team. There starting 11 in the day could look a little something like this, injury and suspension permitting! 

Bravo

Cancelo

Stones

Otamendi

Angelino

Zinchenko

Gundogan

Foden

B. Silva

Mahrez

Jesus

Jesus and Pope on the field together! Brilliant. 

Piss poor they look....0-2 VALE....😁😁