onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Man. City v Port Vale - F.A. Cup

Fosse69

8 hours ago, leggythevaliant said:

Just picked me tickets up from the ballot and ive noticed they are in the legends block.Can anyone shed any light on hoping that all that block will be vale fans.I bloody hope so,looking on the man city stadium allocation the legends block is not available to home fans so hoping there will be a fair few vale fans together.

They segregate the away fans diferently for cup games so this would normally be a home area.

Advert

8 hours ago, leggythevaliant said:

Just picked me tickets up from the ballot and ive noticed they are in the legends block.Can anyone shed any light on hoping that all that block will be vale fans.I bloody hope so,looking on the man city stadium allocation the legends block is not available to home fans so hoping there will be a fair few vale fans together.

I'm in that stand so looked into it. It seems to be in the middle of the away end, right behind the goal in the middle tear. 

You can go on a 3 D thing and see the view from your seat

I've got a fat mouthy drunk bloke in front of me

26 minutes ago, philmpv said:
On 31/12/2019 at 10:41, sandyford_valiant said:
What bet did you have Nev to get those odds ? 

Danny pugh to score a hattrick and vale to win to nil.

just check my bet the odds are 100/1 not 1000/1 i put £10 on if we win i get 1010 pound back we all get things wrong some times ☺️

We all need to start to believe we can cause an upset here!!! the talk of ‘keeping the score down’ and ‘it’ll be a great occasion regardless of the result’ are doing my Nut...

Think Spurs, think Everton - we have to believe we can, the players need to believe they can... if we don’t we’ll be another Rochdale, I can’t see that happening.

Genuinely I really think City will fear is, they’ve been on a bad run of form for them, a big bad run of form.. they are miles away from the prem title race this season, if Pep was to lose against us, as daft as this might sound, he could be fearing for his job!

Up the vale, take a 1-1 draw and batter them 1-0 at a packed Vale park!

We all need to start to believe we can cause an upset here!!! the talk of ‘keeping the score down’ and ‘it’ll be a great occasion regardless of the result’ are doing my Nut...

Think Spurs, think Everton - we have to believe we can, the players need to believe they can... if we don’t we’ll be another Rochdale, I can’t see that happening.

Genuinely I really think City will fear is, they’ve been on a bad run of form for them, a big bad run of form.. they are miles away from the prem title race this season, if Pep was to lose against us, as daft as this might sound, he could be fearing for his job!

I admire your optimism but come on get serious , Rotherham 7 Burton 9 and both of them are in higher leagues

Yes go and enjoy the occasion but unless there some kind of genuine miracle we will be beaten and by a few goals

5 minutes ago, vale victory said:

I admire your optimism but come on get serious , Rotherham 7 Burton 9 and both of them are in higher leagues

Yes go and enjoy the occasion but unless there some kind of genuine miracle we will be beaten and by a few goals

Who knows? From the reality of Port Vale players, supporters and mascots enjoying the 'Carnival atmosphere' on the day a miracle may be waiting, Dreams do come true - once in a while 😎

1 hour ago, fraggle said:

I do think Spurs and Everton. Spurs was at home with a team that was full of players who would go on to be top class performers at Championship level. 

Everton was in an era when they, despite being an FA cup winning team, were an average prem team, while we were a 2nd tier team, one of the best in the country outside the top flight.

I’m not saying it cannot happen, but if it does it will be an upset far, far bigger than those two. 

In fact, I’d say it would be the biggest upset in the history of the cup. Forget Chasetown beating us. This would be bigger. 

2 hours ago, fraggle said:

Did you get a good offer on the funny fags mate 🤣🤣

34 minutes ago, vale victory said:

Probably but City have Man Utd on Tuesday so I think City will probably play a young side. When we played Rotherham we had an easy Cup game to follow, and when we played Burton, we wanted to kill the tie in the 1st leg.  The background is different.

Archived