onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Man. City v Port Vale - F.A. Cup

Fosse69

Advert

57 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

The best odds anywhere are 28/1 which are stingy. 

Can only assume it's a mistake as it quite simply is not a bet on 90 minutes. 

Unless you have had say Vale 4-0 and Gibbons to score first. 

I would say 800-1 is probably realistic odds. The odds I am seeing are very low, although perhaps City could simply put out a weak side of unknowns. 

1 hour ago, TJHValiant said:

I would say 800-1 is probably realistic odds. The odds I am seeing are very low, although perhaps City could simply put out a weak side of unknowns. 

I suppose they could or do use players outside the Prem squad, but cannot see more than a couple playing?

5 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:

Your comment implies that Vale didn’t handle the initial sale of the tickets well.  They did nothing wrong in selling 2 per season ticket holder.  It was then a simple case of demand exceeding supply.

Hopefully the ballot will satisfy those deserving fans who, for whatever reason, missed out initially. 👍

Wow, talk about reaching!

If you'd check my post history, I have been overwhelmingly defensive of the club's policy.

My comment was merely to suggest, despite some people criticising it for being 'tinpot', the club had done a very good job for this allocation process. Proper searching for something to kick off about, there.

58 minutes ago, Joe B said:

My comment was merely to suggest, despite some people criticising it for being 'tinpot', the club had done a very good job for this allocation process. Proper searching for something to kick off about, there.

They were stuck between a rock and hard place really, with demand outstripping supply. Say what you want about the 300 words plus ballot, but at least you had to make the effort to write your bit. My tickets have gone to good homes.

Wonder what they will do with unclaimed ballot tickets? Doubt there will be many mind.

12 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Just been to get my ticket for Morcombe, only to be told they are not on sale yet in case we draw at Man City. 

When I started laughing, the woman in the ticket office said I’m being serious.

We need to consider being held to a draw😀

17 hours ago, Joe B said:

Wow, talk about reaching!

If you'd check my post history, I have been overwhelmingly defensive of the club's policy.

“Kick off”?? Have I missed something??

Happy New Year to you and yours fella 👍

20 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

“Kick off”?? Have I missed something??

Happy New Year to you and yours fella 👍

Just picked me tickets up from the ballot and ive noticed they are in the legends block.Can anyone shed any light on hoping that all that block will be vale fans.I bloody hope so,looking on the man city stadium allocation the legends block is not available to home fans so hoping there will be a fair few vale fans together.

6 hours ago, leggythevaliant said:

Just picked me tickets up from the ballot and ive noticed they are in the legends block.Can anyone shed any light on hoping that all that block will be vale fans.I bloody hope so,looking on the man city stadium allocation the legends block is not available to home fans so hoping there will be a fair few vale fans together.

I was speaking to someone at the game today who is in a similar situation and they thought it was mixed seating.

9 hours ago, Conrad said:

Just been to get my ticket for Morcombe, only to be told they are not on sale yet in case we draw at Man City. 

When I started laughing, the woman in the ticket office said I’m being serious.

I think you can still book the official coach though.

Archived