onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Man. City v Port Vale - F.A. Cup

Fosse69

18 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I like watching City.  And whatever folk say about Sterling, he's not a diver on a par with Salah and Mane who go down if you cough near them.

I like watching them as well,they play the right way and their game at Wolves the other night was a joy to watch.

However,after saying that I hope they all have an off day on Saturday night.I watched us lose 6-0 at Villa in the FA Cup one year and it spoiled my weekend.

Advert

13 minutes ago, For Us All said:

I like watching them as well,they play the right way and their game at Wolves the other night was a joy to watch.

However,after saying that I hope they all have an off day on Saturday night.I watched us lose 6-0 at Villa in the FA Cup one year and it spoiled my weekend.

We've got the League Cup semi-final away at Man Utd on the Tuesday straight after, so I think we'll play a mixture of young and experienced players.

20 minutes ago, For Us All said:

We didn't play that well in that game.  When we've had men sent off in games before we try and keep the ball but City's defence isn't great at the moment and with all the fixtures I don't think Pep wanted to exert the players too much.  We threw that game away although I am sure it was exciting if you are a neutral.  Annoying that Wolves played their strongest side against us, and then had to change it playing 48 hours later at Liverpool.  Absolutely everything has gone Liverpool's way this season.  If we were within 10 points of them, then I'd still fancy our chances, but we're not so they can just relax and enjoy it.

5 minutes ago, Emile said:

Used to watch city regularly when I lived In manchester. Awful ground and one dimensional supporters. Really didn't enjoy watching city either despite seeing them win every game 2nd gear 

So you had a season ticket, or you paid £50 a game to watch football you didn't like in a ground with football fans you despised?  

10 minutes ago, Emile said:

No I had a friend who worked for security so could get free tickets. I actually stood in the away end most times. Their fans are as dull as dishwater you wouldn't have any issues sitting in the home end. 

Sure you did;

When living in Manc I went down Maine Rd quite often, always found Citeh fans fine. To the extent I married one.

Quick note for ifollowers, the game is not on ifollow but check out your local sport providers. Just discovered that it is live here in NL on the equivalent of Sky. Trying to persuade the local landlord to stick it on the big screen.

33 minutes ago, Naz said:

Sure you did;

Amazed that you are questioning me. Laughable really. Would you like me to describe the corner where the fans sit? The barrier between the two supporters? The name of the company he works for or even the name of the security person himself? Pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, Emile said:

Amazed that you are questioning me. Laughable really. Would you like me to describe the corner where the fans sit? The barrier between the two supporters? The name of the company he works for or even the name of the security person himself? Pathetic. 

Yes it is. 

Archived