onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Man. City v Port Vale - F.A. Cup

Fosse69

Advert

3 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Maybe 27 in total then, I believe there’s 4or 5 from the crown.

The word from behind the counter was “as many (buses) as we want”.  Obviously there’s got to be a limit.

Someone I was speaking to earlier suggested 10 from the Crown but I’ve no idea where that figure came from.  Perhaps someone on here can confirm.

SVA Membership excellent idea and it can be measured by giving points to those who travel on the official coaches - Say 1.5 points for these and 1 point for those who travel by other methods .... The other travel types can keep their Ticket for the match as proof  to get their 1 point !    No Ticket - no Point .  Ah well they had the chance of the official coach.        ps Never missed out on a ticket and I have been a supporter since the 1950s ..... Magic stuff these Season Tickets !     

Why should people on coaches get more points?

Haha I think Charlie would have an heart attack if he had to organise that many. 5 from the Crown mate lol

The word from behind the counter was “as many (buses) as we want”.  Obviously there’s got to be a limit.
Someone I was speaking to earlier suggested 10 from the Crown but I’ve no idea where that figure came from.  Perhaps someone on here can confirm.

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 13:30, Naz said:

I doubt you will get any more blocks I am afraid because of segregation.    I can see those blocks in Level 2 are not for sale but they were when I bought mine,  I am in 125 for this.

If you are looking to buy in the home ends don't buy in 110 and 111.  There's a few idiots in there (there's always some anywhere!) and they stand there to be next to the away fans.  There will probably be a fair number of none City season ticket holders and young families at this game.  City's family stand is the stand opposite you.    Stand to your right is where the KIppax fans were switched to, whilst the stand to your left is the traditional main stand (now called the Colin Bell Stand or West stand).   All areas of the ground are friendly with possible exception of 110/111.  

Our singing section will be centred on 113.  Drums and megaphone have been used in the past.  It's controversial.  You'll easy drown us out.

Thanks for the info.

Somehow it looks like I m not going to get a ticket for this, didn't have a season ticket for the first time in ages as my dads health isn't too good so its my own fault but still a bit gutted.... no problem this morning printing off tickets for Cheltenham, Swindon and Macclesfield games !

Anyway I m going to take my daughter and possibly granddaughter so I m going to try for the Colin Bell stand on the basis that he was a fantastic player !

Naz, any more info on the best area of the stand for incognito away fans..... ?  

4 minutes ago, Bob Newtonian said:

Thanks for the info.

Somehow it looks like I m not going to get a ticket for this, didn't have a season ticket for the first time in ages as my dads health isn't too good so its my own fault but still a bit gutted.... no problem this morning printing off tickets for Cheltenham, Swindon and Macclesfield games !

Anyway I m going to take my daughter and possibly granddaughter so I m going to try for the Colin Bell stand on the basis that he was a fantastic player !

Naz, any more info on the best area of the stand for incognito away fans..... ?  

I hope your dad’s health improves soon. Enjoy the match. UTV 

Just now, Houston Valiant said:

I hope your dad’s health improves soon. Enjoy the match. UTV 

Hs doing great thanks, we've hardly missed a bloody game this year should have had a season ticket !

Anyway Colin Bell Stand it is block 322 !!

Think last time I saw us play away to city was in the championship at Maine Road and we won 3.2 but it was a dodgy looking Man City team back in those days

Slightly annoying at how the club has gone about ticket sales to be honest... The first season in 15 years where my Dad, brother and myself didn’t buy a season ticket because of work issues of which changed after 5 games into the season so we have actually not missed a single home game this season only a few away games. We buy our tickets on a Friday for £20 every single week we are at home so I’m just as good to the club as a season ticket holder which we were for 15 years previous. Personally the club has missed a trick here plus made it very difficult for the 1000 average pay on the day supporters obviously this 1000 ain’t there every week but most weeks in a season. The club in my view should have said Two tickets for season ticket holders subject to availability from Wednesday 11th December until Saturday 21st December. For pay on the day average supporters (so we actually get a chance of a ticket this is !!) you receive a voucher when you purchase your Walsall home game ticket of which you can buy One ticket subject to availability for the Man City game from Monday 16th December until Saturday 21st December.... after that then general sale !! I find it very disappointing that there will definitely be about 500-1000 fans say in that away end that have probably not been watch vale since Aston Villa away in 2006 ! Sorry for the slight rant but very disappointed by the club on this issue personally... 

19 minutes ago, Ben Stevens said:

Slightly annoying at how the club has gone about ticket sales to be honest... The first season in 15 years where my Dad, brother and myself didn’t buy a season ticket because of work issues of which changed after 5 games into the season so we have actually not missed a single home game this season only a few away games. We buy our tickets on a Friday for £20 every single week we are at home so I’m just as good to the club as a season ticket holder which we were for 15 years previous. Personally the club has missed a trick here plus made it very difficult for the 1000 average pay on the day supporters obviously this 1000 ain’t there every week but most weeks in a season. The club in my view should have said Two tickets for season ticket holders subject to availability from Wednesday 11th December until Saturday 21st December. For pay on the day average supporters (so we actually get a chance of a ticket this is !!) you receive a voucher when you purchase your Walsall home game ticket of which you can buy One ticket subject to availability for the Man City game from Monday 16th December until Saturday 21st December.... after that then general sale !! I find it very disappointing that there will definitely be about 500-1000 fans say in that away end that have probably not been watch vale since Aston Villa away in 2006 ! Sorry for the slight rant but very disappointed by the club on this issue personally... 

Whilst I sympathise with the situation you, and no doubt many more, find themselves in, the club had to put the season ticket holder at the head of the queue.

In your particular case, if you’re going to attend most games between now and the end of the season, why not buy a 10 game ticket?  Doing so would have given you the same priority as ST holders and still will.

14 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Whilst I sympathise with the situation you, and no doubt many more, find themselves in, the club had to put the season ticket holder at the head of the queue.

In your particular case, if you’re going to attend most games between now and the end of the season, why not buy a 10 game ticket?  Doing so would have given you the same priority as ST holders and still will.

Very Difficult in my position to just pay out £180 in one go a week before Christmas plus I’ve recently been made redundant and found another job on less money so paying £20 a week is the only option for me to watch Vale play at the moment. Just disappointed that there is going be about 2000  in that away end that are clear band wagon jumpers.... really disappointed 

15 minutes ago, j_grainger10 said:

Looking more and more likely that ill be in the home end. 

Better there than not,  one of those games that everyone wants to be there. Food for thought for the future, use the situation to agree a fairer system for regular SVA without STs./ and regular non STs.  Can never satisfy for all games except Wembley, but at least an attempt.

Archived