onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Man. City v Port Vale - F.A. Cup

Fosse69

11 minutes ago, connor hackett said:

I think it's already been mentioned on this thread, maybe next season they could do SVA membership cards for travelling fans next season. More away games you go the more points you get. Then your card gives you priority ,depending on points, to any big or popular away days. Theres mates of mine that travelled with me to Mk Don's and Cheltenham in previous rounds that haven't got tickets yet. That cant be right.

That works fine when it’s ticket only for away games but nearly always it isn’t and most buy on the turnstile.

Advert

32 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

That works fine when it’s ticket only for away games but nearly always it isn’t and most buy on the turnstile.

I have to disagree, most people buy in advance from the vale ticket office, the coaches I go on I would say everyone buys in advance.

4 minutes ago, Vale fan in Alsager said:

Yes we are going on the train and staying the night after the game in Manchester ,gives my lovely gf chance spend Xmas money and me chance have a few pre match beverages .

Looking forwards to it but hope we get some wins on board before the game .

What about you ? .

I went Everton and Leeds Away one year but didn’t go Arsenal or Tottenham Away .

6583 sold now that’s absolutely fantastic and hope we put in a performance which will see those who very rarely go go ,end up wanting to  see the Vale more and more as I went with my dad occasionally when I was younger but it was the two ties v Liverpool 2-2 (I was in the kop )and the replayok they lost 5-2 but I loved the atmosphere so much I have been going since that night regularly till last few seasons where I Met a  lovely lady and she likes to go away at weekends.

UTV 

Going for 2 nights, might see you there. 

4 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I have to disagree, most people buy in advance from the vale ticket office, the coaches I go on I would say everyone buys in advance.

I tend not to as don’t live near to Stoke and see loads paying at the turnstile. Maybe more do buy in advance but would be difficult to operate a reward scheme if not all tickets.

2 hours ago, connor hackett said:
2 hours ago, philpvfc said:

Good point. There must be away to reward travelling fans that arent season ticket holders though.

How about a SVA membership .£5 to join (covers admin costs)Then if you buy an away ticket from the club it is registered on your card.If you buy an away ticket at the game itself.You keep the ticket stub and can then later get that registered on your card.Each ticket sold is numbered anyway so by using the actual number of the ticket then that ticket could NOT be used twice (same ticket on two different cards)

2 hours ago, philpvfc said:

SVA Membership excellent idea and it can be measured by giving points to those who travel on the official coaches - Say 1.5 points for these and 1 point for those who travel by other methods .... The other travel types can keep their Ticket for the match as proof  to get their 1 point !    No Ticket - no Point .  Ah well they had the chance of the official coach.        ps Never missed out on a ticket and I have been a supporter since the 1950s ..... Magic stuff these Season Tickets !     

Archived