onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Man. City v Port Vale - F.A. Cup

Fosse69

About 8000 went there Santa?We had a far bigger home support then,ave 7000-8000?
4500 Vale fans turned up last Saturday.There will be plenty left on GS.Why don’t non STs ask an ST to get them a ticket?Some have asked.We have got 2 tickets for non STs today.We could have got 1 more.Ask and you shall receive.I would be amazed if anyone doesn’t know a ST holder.

I don’t but not local.

Advert

4 minutes ago, blackdog said:

Special mention for the Ticket office staff, what a difference in customer service from years gone by,friendly helpful and efficient must be the Shannahan effect.

Patrick Shanahan was working in the ticket office when I went.

3 hours ago, Smugsy said:

I've banged on about this before but we should give priority to the regular away fans. I know it's not top of the priority list but a points system for each away match you attend would ensure that the Super Vale Away following get tickets for big matches after enjoying the delights of the likes of Stevenage and Newport.

I agree. Although season ticket holders deserve first priority as they have put the most money into the club. Had they not bought tickets there would be no FA cup tie. 

8 minutes ago, j_grainger10 said:

What do people think of the chances of any tickets going on general sale. I live in Leeds so dont have a season ticket. I think giving Season ticket holders 11 days to get tickets is excessive but if they do sell out am I likely to be able to get in the home end?

This is part of the problem for us non-season ticket holders, surely 5-7 days would have been enough.

Also living outside the area, I'm not convinced i'll get a couple of tickets and i've supported the club for 52 years. 

Archived