onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Man. City v Port Vale - F.A. Cup

Fosse69

56 minutes ago, osprey said:

Yes I get that And tickets should ideally go to the fans that follow Vale through thick and thin

Just hope I can get tickets for myself and family when they go on general sale

Would be galling to miss out after 50 years support to someone going to the match as a one off whose never been to Vale before- but I do understand that’s what could happen

I sincerely hope we both get one mate 

I've been an st for 27 years 

Advert

Looking bleak for general sales, feeling pretty gutted about the prospect of missing out. Not their fault as this is such a rare event but should of done it 1 per ST holder to at least ensure regulars without a ST who may not know a ST holder get tickets. Chap on social media who’s been MK and Cheltenham panicking he won’t get a Man City one yet this system used for 2 per holder means you’ve got a situation where 1-2000 day trippers who rarely go have potentially got tickets whilst regulars like myself and Rob F for example who’ve endured Accrington and Fleetwoods on a Tuesday night and will likely be there most home games missing out.

At least with 1 per holder you have 3500 plus general sale tickets so we get a chance to get one as well as the day trippers.

Pretty gutted as can’t see the 5500 not going in the next 10 days with 1/3 gone already in a few hours.

12 minutes ago, Smugsy said:

I've banged on about this before but we should give priority to the regular away fans. I know it's not top of the priority list but a points system for each away match you attend would ensure that the Super Vale Away following get tickets for big matches after enjoying the delights of the likes of Stevenage and Newport.

Needs discussing with Carol, she enjoys the presence of SVA when looking out from directors' areas and appreciates their effect on the team/players. Some sort of membership to record away tickets bought either from the Vale or the away club. We have had a few all ticket games this season so she should appreciate the situation. Nothing to be done now but in the Spring when looking ahead to next season.

Am sure Carol knows where we need to improve, it's their first season in charge, and what bad luck drawing Man City. Can't believe what some fans complain about, let's for now just get the money in and then leave the Shanahans to iron out any problems encountered.

Prior to this we had fans complaining about the allocation of tickets for the Robbie concert. For heavens sake let's step back and look at where we are, because we look like we are on solid ground to me.

I don't think the 8000 will be sold before general sale.

Would basically need every single ST holder to snap up their 2, which I simply don't think will happen. There is a reasonable number, though not massive, of Vale fans who are elderly and simply won't/can't go to away games.

The first day was always going to be a heavy sell; don't think it'll be anywhere near the same pace moving forward and I'd wager there will be at least a few hundred for general sale.

Am sure Carol knows where we need to improve, it's their first season in charge, and what bad luck drawing Man City. Can't believe what some fans complain about, let's for now just get the money in and then leave the Shanahans to iron out any problems encountered.
Prior to this we had fans complaining about the allocation of tickets for the Robbie concert. For heavens sake let's step back and look at where we are, because we look like we are on solid ground to me.

Not complaining about how far we’ve come with the new owners

Just hoping that all those that have had to put up with the rubbish prior to this have the opportunity to support Vale on what should be a great occasion on our way to better things

No ideal way of allocating tickets but a Pity if the regulars miss out

Lets see what the next few days bring. There will be a spike naturally on day one.
We could be on for our biggest away following since Anfield in 91.

About 8000 went there Santa?We had a far bigger home support then,ave 7000-8000?
4500 Vale fans turned up last Saturday.There will be plenty left on GS.Why don’t non STs ask an ST to get them a ticket?Some have asked.We have got 2 tickets for non STs today.We could have got 1 more.Ask and you shall receive.I would be amazed if anyone doesn’t know a ST holder.

Archived