onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Man. City v Port Vale - F.A. Cup

Fosse69

Advert

1 hour ago, jjvale_03 said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but that statement is a bit vague.

No mention of the overall allocation, no map of the seats etc. All a little bit confusing - maybe they din't want to overload the message with too much information.

Looks like all 3 tiers of the South End, I assume map of sections later

40 minutes ago, osprey said:

Its not clear on the website but will fans living outside the area and not able to get to Vale Park before the Man City game be able to buy tickets over the phone ?

Website only mentions season ticket holders buying by phone 

I want to know the answer to that one too. I have emailed the ticket office but I suspect they are busy right now. If I hear back I will post on here.

51 minutes ago, robf said:

I want to know the answer to that one too. I have emailed the ticket office but I suspect they are busy right now. If I hear back I will post on here.

Thanks Rob - also how many can be bought at once - probably want 4

Only in Stoke for Boxing Day and they are shut then so if it cant be done over the phone will have to find another way

Having said that, tried phoning ticket office to ask and went straight to cut off after a few rings and message that you cant leave messages - think its going to be hard to get through on the phone at all unless they put more lines in 

5 minutes ago, Man From U.N.C.L.E. said:

Also, how many tickets can you buy when on general sale?

Its always been the same as Season Ticket Holders before ie 2  - Dont expect to be able to roll up and get 20 ..... As these sort of requests generally come from Spivs /Ticket touts.  If you roll up on the last day they are on sale and they have loads left then you can normally have as many as they have because A) they don't want to have to send/take them back to Man City and B) If , in their eyes, you are a tout then its your job to try and sell them in a very short time period and, as Vale have sold them already then they count towards Vales Share. I got all that info from someone who USED to work in the ticket Dept.  It may be out of date now but it still seems a reasonable stance to me.  

Its always been the same as Season Ticket Holders before ie 2  - Dont expect to be able to roll up and get 20 ..... As these sort of requests generally come from Spivs /Ticket touts.  If you roll up on the last day they are on sale and they have loads left then you can normally have as many as they have because A) they don't want to have to send/take them back to Man City and B) If , in their eyes, you are a tout then its your job to try and sell them in a very short time period and, as Vale have sold them already then they count towards Vales Share. I got all that info from someone who USED to work in the ticket Dept.  It may be out of date now but it still seems a reasonable stance to me.  

I don’t think 4 tickets for a family is an unreasonable amount

Archived