Fosse69

1 hour ago, ollyandpatch said:

Friday 7.45pm
Saturday 12.30pm
Saturday 5.30pm
Sunday 2pm
Sunday 4.30pm
Monday 7.45pm.  

the above are the options taken from the Man City forum. They seem to favour the Sunday due to other matches.

It won't be the Friday as we'll have both played only 2 days before on the Wednesday (New Years Day), City v Everton in a 5:30pm kick-off.

City will also be playing the midweek after our game, in the League Cup semi-final 1st-leg (assuming they beat Oxford in the Quarters).

You would think they'll put out their strongest team for both of the above games, so will probably rest most/all for our game sandwiched in between.

Advert

2 hours ago, Valist said:
2 hours ago, whotobeakiller said:
Good draw as long as they don't charge £50 to get in

Vs Rotherham at the same stage last year it was £10 a ticket. Increased away allocation from 4.5k to 6k and overall attendance was 52,000.

Quite surprised to hear that considering City's wage bill

I’d be surprised if the gate was more that 30,000 to be honest, with us taking maybe 4,500. I think the figures of 52,000 and us taking 10,000 are a bit wide of the mark (and yes, I was at Villa both times but things were a bit different then). Still a decent payday mind.

And it could be worse (financially).... it could be Barnsley at home 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😂🤣

2 hours ago, Joe B said:

Reckon we can be the first club in footballing history to have a chant for their owners?

nanananananananannana Carol Shanahan, Shanahan, Carol Shanahan

Definitely the fastest to achieve one after 6 or 7 months, but not the first from the Leicester fan site, being a billionaire helps I suppose.

A chant sung by Leicester City fans about Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha.

Vichai had a dream, to build a football team, he came from Thailand and nos he one of uour own, we play from the back, we counter attack, champion's of England you made us sing that, whoa whoa whoa

17 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

I’d be surprised if the gate was more that 30,000 to be honest, with us taking maybe 4,500. I think the figures of 52,000 and us taking 10,000 are a bit wide of the mark (and yes, I was at Villa both times but things were a bit different then). Still a decent payday mind.

And it could be worse (financially).... it could be Barnsley at home 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😂🤣

The 52,000 is based off their attendance against Rotherham last year. I can’t imagine there are 22,000 city fans who would watch them against Rotherham but not against us.

Archived