onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Man. City v Port Vale - F.A. Cup

Fosse69

Advert

Somewhere, Carol is sat, rightly proud and beaming; a good chunk of the extortionate fee she paid simply to keep us alive, to give us all something to do on a Saturday, to carry on the weekly traditions of the generations before us, is going to be paid back with one fell swoop.

Revenue from cup competions will probably exceed £500,000 this season. The buzz for the City game will probably boost walk ups over the Christmas period.

Genuinely couldn't be more pleased for the Shanahans. They well and truly deserve a heap of money and a day in the hospitality of one of the biggest clubs in the country.

Please all, keep in mind Norman Smurthwaite; I'm sure some of you don't like to recall him, or even read his name, but stay with me.

A man who willing to see us liquidated out of spite; a man who would have happily rented Vale Park back to us; a man who single-handedly took us to near oblivion.

He'll be sat, probably crying, in the lonely and sad life he leads. Reviled by all, the club he refused to care for now has a monumental money spinner within months of him being forced out.

Just picture his face when number 62 was drawn away to the Premier League and FA Cup holders.

Then picture Carol's smile. Up the cheeky whites.

Just now, Joe B said:

Please all, keep in mind Norman Smurthwaite; I'm sure some of you don't like to recall him, or even read his name, but stay with me.

He'll be sat, probably crying, in the lonely and sad life he leads. 

Norman Smurfwaite is the last thing on my mind these days. Doubt he cares less, he got plenty of money out of this club. 

FA rules say that an away allocation should be at least 15% of the  capacity, so  I'd reckon they'll give us anything up to 10,000, though Im not saying we'd sell them many, but certainly 7.5k is on the cards. Truly an amazing reward for this season's efforts of all concerned at the club and for us long suffering fans, and all this being just up the road. UTV 

2 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

Norman Smurfwaite is the last thing on my mind these days. Doubt he cares less, he got plenty of money out of this club. 

The man needed to be liked. He'll hate this. Proper egotist. Would have loved the day out, the attention, the interviews.

F*** him. Remember where we came from, and it makes tonight all the more sweeter.

Fantastic for everyone at PVFC and fantastic for Vale fans.

Just need to put sommert in their tea at Half Time and Vale should scrape through.......Can hear it now, Pep Guardiola, Oasis, Ricky Hatton, Mike Summerbee your boys took a hell of a beating........

Had enough of not being able to watch the FA Cup games anyway.

1 minute ago, Old fort said:

This past seven days have been ridiculous, what next?

Genuinely don't know if a Robbie Williams Concert and Man City Away, sandwiching a Tom Pope hattrick to take him to our record post war goal scorer, will ever be topped.

I'm giddy.

Archived