• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need to consider being held to a draw😀

Think that’s not bad odds as I think we will struggle to score 4

So you had a season ticket, or you paid £50 a game to watch football you didn't like in a ground with football fans you despised?  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

One of the most delicious things about drawing a top team (or Stoke) would be imagining Smurthwaite sat on his fat backside watching it at home.

And dreaming of hosting Robbie Williams.... How are Nuneaton doing these days?

9 hours ago, Smugsy said:

I read somewhere that the most money you make is an away tie at Arsenal. That'll do nicely.

Not the way Arsenal are at the moment. There was ‘only’ 30,000 there against Eintract the other night.

Utd, Spurs, Liverpool then Arsenal away, in that order. Would be happy with Chelsea, Newcastle, West Ham, Villa or Everton. Not that bothered about going the Emptihad if I’m honest.

If we happen to draw Agent O’Neil’s Championship giants, I’d prefer it at their place given the carnage that always accompanies them when they come to Vale Park.

Knowing our luck, we’ll get the much wanted Premier League draw.....and it’ll be Bournemouth away.

Sorry Popey and all you fans who want Sjoke. No way!  The majority of their tribe hate us and frankly I can only see carnage left whatever the result and wherever it would be played. They will love to attack the Vale family and make it so uncomfortable for decent fans.

Vale need a "simple" home tie to collect the 100k plus and move further on. Any lower club for me at home, please.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1